forty three - olivia pov

"ready baby?" justin asked, grabbing my hand, as we walked in to the building where we were shooting the video.

"are you excited?" i asked, as he squeezed my hand and didn't reply. looking over at him, he had his phone in his hand, jaw clenched, and he was taking a deep breath.

"babe, justin, what's wrong?" i asked, as he shook his head, handing me his phone.

we disconnected hands, and i looked at the phone.

@HaileyBaldwin; Booked a really cool video shoot that I can't wait for u to see. 😏

"baby this has nothing to do with us," i said, as he pointed to the door, poking his cheek with his tongue.

"jesus," i sighed, grabbing his hand.

"why are you here?" justin asked nicely as she scoffed.

"what's it look like? i'm here to film your video, silly." she said as i chuckled and pushed past her, dragging justin with me.

"not today, satan." i mumbled as he laughed.

tapping my nails on the front desk, an elderly woman came out from behind a door.

"anything you need hon?" she asked as i nodded.

"scooter braun please." i said as she shook her head.

"name?" she asked again.

"olivia martinez and justin bieber." i said to her.

"ah, yes. he was expecting you, take a right, and then another right, then a left." she informed us, as i thanked her.

"scooter," i said, not bothering to knock, as i opened his door.

"i want her gone, out." i said as he shook his head.

"no can do, olivia," he chuckled,

i started to grow annoyed and rolled my eyes.

"i don't want her near my boyfriend? you told me i could be in the video, and she's also HIS EX," i emphasized the last part, raising my voice, as justin grabbed my waist, to get closer to him.

he turned to justin.

"welcome to your first publicity stunt, kid."

____