twelve - olivia pov

@olivialove; finally got to meet the one & only..@kendalljenner ❤️

@kendalljenner; @olivialove It was AMAZING meeting you!! 🙌🏼💋💋💋

meeting kendall was a dream come true. i've looked up to her as a model inspiration for 2 years. she's what got me in to modeling. i have always wanted to be with her, so booking a campaign with her is incredible.

hailey on the other hand, has lost so many ad deals, as well as fans. she got a bunch of hate for sending me nasty messages, and trash talking me on social media.

i drove home to tell my best friend about my day. meeting kendall, and all about my new campaign i am doing with her.

i decided to stop at starbucks, and take it home for the both of us. pulling in to the drive thru, i ordered our drinks. i pulled out of the drive thru, and turned on the radio, singing along to every song that played.

walking in to our apartment, i tossed my keys on the counter, yelling for brittany.

"brit! brit, i gotta fill you in!" i called, as she emerged from her bedroom.

"yes girl, tell me everything!" she said, grabbing her coffee, and walking in to the living room.

@justinbieber sent you a message.

---

@justinbieber; What's up babygirl?

@olivialove; chillin with my best friend, hbu handsome?😌

@justinbieber; Sounds fun. And I'm writing a song.

@olivialove; omfg!!! let me read it.

@justinbieber; MAYBE when it's done. It's personal to me.

@olivialove; oh shiiiiiit, what's it about??👀

@justinbieber; A girl. Lol

@olivialove; oh ok

---

@olivialove; when you're lowkey feeling someone but they aren't interested 🤗

@olivialove; why would you flirt with someone you don't even want...smh. 🙄

@haileybaldwin; U knew all along he didn't actually want you...right? Lmfao 👀