thirty one - justin pov

a/n; enjoy the chapter! it's something new, justin's POV!!

--

i woke up a little earlier than usual today, considering olivia always wakes up early, especially since it's fashion week, full of interviews, shows, and photoshoots. today was finally the day i'd ask her to mine.

i sent a quick text to kendall, and hopped in the shower.

To; Kendall 🕵
I need your help. Text me when you wake up. It's urgent.

a fee minutes later, i was out of the shower, and dressed. luckily, kendall was awake and had already texted me back.

From; Kendall 🕵
I'm awake, you wanna go to the lobby for breakfast? Or you can come to my room and we can order room service.

i decided to take her up on the second offer - my ideas can't be public yet.

To; Kendall 🕵
Room service. I'll be over in 5!

i texted olivia as i was walking to kendall's room, in case she woke up & i wasn't back.

To; Liv 😍
Hey princess, I'm at breakfast with Kendall, but I won't be super long.

knocking on her door, she let me in, we ordered our food, and we got to talking.

"what's up?" she asked, sitting criss-cross on the bed.

"i'm asking olivia out today," i said, and she just smiled and nodded.

"finally," she sighed.
"so, what can i do to help?" she added.

--
this is short because i'm at a party, but you'll be getting another update later!

-g 🌹