twenty seven - olivia pov

A/N; you guys got to 10 votes! damn, thank you!! i've never had loyal readers so this means EVERYTHING to me. enjoy this chapter, xo -G🌹

"wake up!" i said, tossing pillows at justin, while jumping on his bed.

"dear god, i'm awake." he groaned, rubbing his eyes and sitting up.

i plopped down next to him, and looked through the room service menu.

"we're meeting kendall at starbucks later, she's has 2 meetings, and then we're exploring." i informed justin as he just nodded in response.

"that sounds great." he said, patting my knee.

"jesus, olivia, it's only 7 in the morning? what the hell?" he said, looking at his phone.

i laughed. "sorry, i'm usually not a morning person, but i'm excited for this week. plus, i need time to get ready." i said, as he threw a pillow at me this time.

"it's fine babe," he said quietly, causing my stomach to do flips.

--

two hours later, we had both eaten, and we were both ready. we called a taxi to take us to starbucks, and took selfies in the backseat. "here you are," the driver said, looking at us through the rear view mirror. "thanks!" i said, paying him and hopping out of the car. justin got out of the car, and made his way towards the door. luckily, the paparazzi didn't see him, or else they would question him about us. but, they did see me, and i was getting swarmed. "justin!" i yelled, hoping he would turn around and get me out of this mob. finally, he turned around and made his way to me. "back up bro, jesus." he said, grabbing my hand and pulling me towards the doors. "she's a fucking girl, chill out you fuckers!" justin yelled at the grown men who were shoving me, just so they could get a good picture. i laughed, and we made our way inside. we found kendall sitting at a table, on her phone.

she raised her head and smiled, as we sat down.

"you two fucking yet? dating?" she questioned causing justin and i to laugh and look at each other.

"no, and no," i said, rolling my eyes.

"no for now," justin added, causing kendall to raise her eyebrow.