thirty four - olivia pov

justin & i ended up going back to the hotel, and we watched movies for the rest of the night.

i was cuddled up next to him, with my head resting on his chest.

"you're so fucking perfect," justin said, running his hands through my hair.

i smiled, planting a small kiss on his chest.

"i could say the same about you, baby," i chuckled, causing him to grin.

"i can't wait to tell the world that you're mine," he said, kissing my forehead.

"what are you waiting for?" i smiled, as i sat up to straddle his waist.

"fuck, i don't really know," he said grabbing his phone, as i laughed and grabbed the bowl of popcorn, popping a peice in my mouth.

i saw the flash go off, and i laughed.
"don't post that!" i yelled, trying to grab his phone.

"too late," he chuckled, as i threw popcorn at him.

----

"baby, wake up," justin tapped my shoulder, causing me to groan, and roll over.

"5 more minutes," i said, causing him to laugh.

"hell no, you said that 30 minutes ago, you have to rehearse for your fashion show tonight." he said, and i shot up out of bed.

"oh my god, yes that's right." i laughed, putting on one of his hoodies.

"let's go get breakfast," he said, as i put on uggs, and he grabbed my hand.

kendall met us at the elevator and spotted us holding hands.

"i see your plan went well," she smiled.

justin nodded, "yes it did."

----

A/N: short filler chapter 🎈
next chapter, things will be kickinh off. i have SO much planned for this story. you're not expecting any of it. 😈