forty one - justin pov

"hey, i'm scooter, welcome to the label bud," scooter said, patting me on the shoulder as i smiled and thanked him.

"so excited, thank you so much, liv." i said, kissing her cheek as she smiled.

"when you make your first video, i want to be in it. deal?" she said, grinning.

"deal." i agreed, as scooter chuckled.

"i don't think that's gonna be too far away," he said, as i shot my head over to look at him.

"what?" i asked, as he showed me a paper.

"this, is your social media influence. you got a lot of people following you, what better way to kick off your career than your first single? swap it out." he said as i widened my eyes.

"so, you're saying, that i have a single?" i asked, as he nodded and i grinned.

"thank you." "so much." i added.

scooter just nodded and smiled.

"i'm excited to be managing you." he said.

______

"baby, i love you." i mumbled against olivia's neck.

"i love you too." she said.

"i'm so excited for you. you're gonna be a star in no time." she added, as i kissed her lips.

"could kiss these forever," i mumbled, resting my forehead against her's, as she giggled.

"you're adorable, damn." she smiled.

i smiled back, hearing my phone ring, i smiled again, seeing that it was scooter calling.

"what's up?" i answered.

"hey, justin! music video is tomorrow at 2pm. meet me at my office with olivia tomorrow and i'll take you to the location. we have a director, and everything you need." he said as i actually jumped out of bed.

"yes, sounds great. see you then." i said calmly, trying to act cool even though i was actually freaking out.

i hung up the phone and plopped down on the bed, next to olivia, placing my left hand on her right thigh.

"swap it out shoot is tomorrow at 2, baby." i told her, as she rolled over and hugged me.

"i'm excited," she said, kissing my cheek.

"me too," i said, as we cuddled up and fell in to a peaceful sleep.

______

A/N: filler chapter because i'm super sick, and have been in bed for literally 2 days straight. 🙄 next chapter will be the video shoot, it's gonna get interesting....i mean. really interesting.