twenty four - olivia pov

finishing up my last minute packing, i grabbed my chargers, and my carry-on.

calling an über to the airport, i put my suitcase in the trunk, and hopped in the backseat. "to LAX, please." i said, as the driver nodded and sent me a smile.

scrolling through twitter, i decided to send justin a dm.

@olivialove; idk why i'm dming you instead of texting, buT i'm on my way to the airport 😌

@justinbieber; My flight leaves in 3 hours. You'll be in NY 1 hour before me.

@olivialove; i'm so excited what the fuck

@justinbieber; Me too, baby.

--
getting out of the über, the driver got my suitcase from the trunk and i thanked him. i quickly payed him, and ran inside the airport, trying to dodge paparazzi. they were following me because i was meeting up with kendall, so we could fly together.

checking in, i made my way to my gate, and saw kendall in the corner, with her hood up. i went and sat by her. she took her headphones off, and we instantly starting talking about our week that's ahead of us.

about 40 minutes later, our flight was boarding, and we were off to nyc.

--

when we landed, it was freezing.
we each had to pull out sweatshirts from our suitcases from the nyc chill that was radiating through the airport.

we decided to get some food, so we found a subway that was in the airport.

we couldn't leave, because justin was landing soon, and i'm meeting him here so we can go to the hotel together.

we ordered our food, and found a seat.

paparazzi found us there, too. but luckily, airport security escorted them out.

a few people approached us, and asked us for pictures. of course we said yes.

once we finished eating, we went in to the private airport lounge.

we took selfies, snapchats, and tweeted.

a little bit later, a phone call came through from justin💖. my eyes widened immediately. clicking answer, kendall scooted closer to me so she could hear what was going on.

"hello?" i said, hearing someone talk over the loudspeaker in the airport.

shit, i heard that too. he's here.

"yo, i'm here, where are you?" he asked.