Chapter 32 ALTERNATIVE ENDING

Ok so its starts the same way but I hope you like this ending better

********************************************************

"What can I get you miss?" The nurse asked when I rang the bell.

"Can I get a small snack?" I asked

"Yes you can."

I picked up my hand mirror and looked at myself.

What I saw wasn't me. My cheeks bones jutted out. My eyes that were once an emerald green were now a tired sad green. My lips are a pale pink. My head that once contained long, luscious brown hair is now completely bald. A lot has happened in 2 months.

The doctors say that it has taken a turn for the worse, that its moving faster then expected. My friends and family are quite sad by the news. The on direction guys are back on tour. I bet your all wondering about the curly haired boy that im still hopelessly in love with. Well he calls everyday. Texts every hour.

Why haven't I changed my number?

Well, his voice is the only thing keeping me sane right now. I haven't completely forgiven him, but Im not mad anymore. Im more tired and weak. I wish he would have just broke up with me. Make the heart break a little easier. But no. He had to cheat, lead me on.

Well anyways. The guys haven't yet cracked under pressure about where I am. They all know that my dying wish is to see him one last time. But I hope that I will live a little longer, but everyone knows, including me that my body isn't going to have that.

Im getting weaker by the minute. The sad truth is I could die next week or even today. Only god knows. They stopped my treatment, it wasn't helping it was making it worse actually.

My nurse walked back in with a pudding cup. I gave  her a polite nod and took it from her graciously. She waved a good bye before leaving the room.

The hospital has been lonely lately. Everyone is at school. I cant Skype nor take pictures, for the consideration of the other patients. I don't mind I guess. I have no one to Skype anyways.

There was a knock on the door that took me from my thoughts. It was the doctor.

"Hello!" He boomed

"Hi."

"Im here for your weekly tests."  I nodded

He took a needle and collected blood. He did all the other usual stuff too. Once he was done he left the room. He came back in half an hour later.

"Corrin?"

"Yes?"

"You see your check up has come back quite negative."

"Go one.."

"Your white blood cell count has come up very high, as usual. Well you see it has destroyed your immune system and has spread to you lymph nodes. Corrin, You have with in the next two weeks. I have shared the grave news with your family and friends. I suggest you say your goodbyes now, for you could go sooner then expected. It will eventually keep you from getting up on your own. You wont be able to eat or move. Talking will become impossible. Your body will shut don from the inside out. Im so sorry miss."

Tears brimmed my eyes. The news I knew was coming finally came. He tipped his head then left.

******************************************

I have spent my last week with family and friends. The doctor was right. It got worse and fast too. I can barely move. I have to be force fed, that's when im even hungry. I don't even like the sound of food right now. I have been trying to keep a smile on my face but it just seems to fade