chapter 22

I walked back to my dorm alone. classes today seemed to drag on forever. maybe I just can't wait for Harry to come. wait when did he say he was coming? did he say soon?

I pulled out my phone and texted him.

to:Harry Styles 

when are you coming again?

I felt kine of bad having to ask. but so much was going through my head. like; why does he want to talk? is he going to break up with Bailey? would I be the reason they break up? questions like those raced through my head all day.

from: Harry Styles 

Friday....I told you that yesterday

to: harry styles  

sorry I've been busy. it slipped my mind.

from: harry styles 

ok.

I set my phone down on my bed and pulled out my few notes that I took in class today. so much stuff. I took out my other notes and books from my other classes and made a small pile on my bed.

I sifted through the pile and got out my homework assignments. they were all due in a few days. so that means. late night working, no sleep and lots of coffee. yup, that sounds about right.

I opened up my science text book and worked on that first. being q veterinarian is going to be hard work but I can do it...maybe. I ignored the many calls I was getting from Savannah and Haille I had far too much work to be bothered by them. if it was important they will show up.

I crawled into my bed and wrote down all the vitle information. which was a lot of it. this essay on animal anatamy will be quite interesting. very interesting. good thing it doesn't have to be to long and detailed.

I noticed that Bailey wasn't in the room. where's the bitch now? I ignored my other devilish thoughts as I plugged my phone into my iPhone. oath by Cher Lloyd blasted through the speakers and filled the room.

that's more like it. I need music to work. I jotted down the last of my notes then closed the book. I took out my laptop then typed up the notes in a readable fashion.

I organized the notes so that It would be easier to type up and create the essay. it only took another half an hour to complete it.

I checked the time once I completed one of my many assignments. 11:05 that's not too bad. I can maybe start one of my other assignments. just as I was taking out the book and assignment for my history class, Bailey walked in.

she looked like a slut. her makeup was piled on thicker than usual. her hair was curled an her bangs were pushed back into a bump. her top was a light pink it was cut too low and it ended just above her belly button, showing her piercing.

her skirt was a fake leather or something. whatever it was it was much too short. finishing off her out fit was a pair of stiletto heels. God she looked like a stripper.

she just eyed me acting as if I killed her family or something. if looks could kill, I probably would have been 6ft down right now. I sent her a fake smile. I guess it must have looked believable because she looked taken back.

but she bounced back quick. she sent me a death glare. I looked back at my paper an continued to write. all I had to do for this class is cram for a test that I am forced to take tomorrow. 

but after that test I will be able to see harry right after. I took a glimpse at Bailey. she was in the bathroom removing her makeup. I laughed, the makeup wipe she was using was covered in all of her makeup. someone was raped by crayola.

I shut the book. I was getting tired and I'm pretty sure my brain was about to explode from all of the facts and notes.

thank God I have a late class tomorrow. otherwise it wouldn't have been to good.

I shoved all the books and papers to the ground. I turned off the music and fell into a dreamless sleep.

when I woke up I hissed at the clock. I made my self get out of bed. I changed into new clothes. I didn't care about how I looked. harry isn't someone I need to impress.

I put all of the papers and books into a neat pile before putting it back into my bag. I slipped my shoes on. before leaving the room I had thoughts about getting a bull horn and shouting for Bailey to get her lazy ass up.

I pushed the thought aside and left the room. I slammed the door. I heard Bailey screaming as I ran down the hallway laughing. she mist have been drunk Last night.

I ran to the my class and took my seat. I was 5 minutes early but I didn't care. the Room gradually filled up. I took the test and turned it in. I wished the professor a good day before meeting harry out side.

"harry!!" I exclaimed as I jumped into his arms. I missed my cheeky bastard.

"corrin!" he cheered wrapping his arms around my waist. "ready to talk?" he asked getting serious.

***** 

a/n~ 

ok guys I know you probs want to kill me, but just remember cut a hoe...but I'm not that hoe you can cut.

also I have no excuse for my late update other then I'm just to lazy. and I've been reading teal books.crazy right?? lol

I will try to update as soon as possible.

I love you guys

bye my lovlies