chapter 19

"Last night was awesome!" i cheered.

'Yeah it was." Savannah agreed.

'I dont want to leave." Haille grumbled, causing all of us to fall on the floor laughing.

"I have to admit, i had fun hanging out with you last night." i said

'Well we dont have classes until tomorrow after noon right?" Savannah said

"Yeah why?" Haille said

"Why not repeat last night?" Savannah explained.

"Ok." i said shrugging my shoulders. "How about we go to our rooms, except for Savannah and get our stuff for our classes tomorrow." i said. they nodded in agreement.

i walked outside. it was windy. i pulled my hood up and sheilded my face. it worked on the most part. i did that the whole walk to my house. it was only a 5 minute walk. nothing big.

i strolled into my dorm building, and walked up to my room, passing several drunk girls. not wasting time? well i cant wait until you guys drop out after figureing out that colldge isnt all partys. i laughed at the laught, getting looks from some dumb drunk bimbos. i stuck my tongue out at them and continued to walk to my room.

i put my key into the door and opened it. i opened it to a very emotional Bailey. i really dont want to know.

i ignored her loud sobs and threw my dirty clothes into my clothes basket. i grabbed my lap top and new clothes and pajamas. i grabbed a few notebooks and repacked my makeup and charger. i took one last look at Bailey before heading for the door.

'Wait." Bailey croaked. i spun on my heels and looked at her. she looked horrible. her mascara was all over her face. her hair was a knotted mess. in all she looked like she just woke up from the dead.

"yeah?" i asked with a little bit of annoyance in my voice

"Did you talk to Harry yet?" she asked with a snotty tone

"No, Why?" i asked

"He says and i quote im thinking we are reaching the end of our relationship, im not breaking up with you yet so dont worry." she said with the finger quotations.

"First of all why would i talk to Harry about YOUR relationship? Second of all DONT blame me." i said with gestures. god this thing makes me sick. just gr.

"It is YOUR fault. if you hadnt gotten all pretty he wouldnt have even took one glance at you." she said

'WELL YOU KNOW WHAT IM SICK OF YOUR BULLSHIT! I CAN DO WHAT I WANT WITH MY BODY AND MY LIFE> IF HARRY LIKES ME THEN SUCK IT UP AND MOVE ON!" i screamed.

she gave the 'excuse me look' i just laughed then left the room and headed back out into the windy day.

god she was such a bitch if i wanted to look decent for once in my life then i can.

wait

was she jealous?

why would she be jealous of me?

aww what ever

oh wait i do have a text from Harry

From: Harry

Hey i dont know if you heard anything from Bailey but it is no way in hell your fault.

To: Harry

yeah sadly, i yelled at her then left

From: Harry

im sorry we need to talk when i get there though

To: Harry

Fine..no funny business. I would like to live.

I put my phone away, as I walked into Savannah's dorm building.

"hey." I said walking in. savannah , Haille and I are pretty close now. so I decided to walk in.

"hey." they cheered.

'What are we doing tonight?" I asked

"Movies, get to know each other more." Savannah suggested.

'I have a game we can play." I said

"What game?" Haille asked

"ok so we take turn asking and answering questions but the catch is you have 30 seconds to ask and 30 seconds to answer the question. no hesitation. every time you hesitate you have to do a dare from the person who asked the question" I explained

"Sounds fun. ok you start." Savannah said.

"Ok we go this way." I said pointing to Haille next.

"favorite color?" I asked

"Pink. haille first kiss?"

"Jake Orhrs. favorite animal?"

"dog. favorite food?" I asked knowing she loves food

"chicken. worst fear?"

"Heights......" you get the idea.

that went on for about an hour. savannah was the only one who hesitated. her dare was to walk up to the first boy and tell her that he was the father of her baby and that he should have called. it was hilarious. the look on that guys face was priceless. it looked like he believed it for a second. then he just ran off in fear.

"That was too funny." I breathed out between laughs.

'Speak for your self would ya?" Savannah said. her accent was thick. she must be pissed.

"alright...lets pull our selves together. since we all like scary movies lets watch a scary movie marathon, any suggestions?" Haille said trying so hard to crack again. that girl laughs a lot and I mean a lot.

"How about a saw marathon?" I asked

'Sure." they said. Savannah made popcorn. Haille popped the first movie in and I through loads of blankets on to the small couch. Savannah turned out the lights as she came out with the warm popcorn. we got settled in as Haille pressed play.