prologue

Prologue:

Corrin's P.O.V

ok so let me just get this all out now.

My name is Corrin Hanson. I live in Cheshire, Holms Chapel, England. I have long wavy dirty blonde hair. I have deep blue eyes and glasses and horrible braces.  im turning 18 on October 15th. im a senior in high school and frankly I cant wait to leave this hell hole. I just have to make it through this year, the best I can. school just started and I cant wait for it to end.

yes I know that you hear that all the time. I mean not many people like school.

I used to love school.

well since 7th grade Harry Styles made that IMPOSSIBLE. I've know Harry since kindergarten. he used to be so nice. in 3rd grade we were what you considered friends. well like I said in 7th grade everything changed. he became a totally new person.

he became my bully.

you see im classified as a nerd because I have been on the A honor every year since 7th grade, not only that I have had a perfect attendance since then.

I have no friends and that isn't an over reaction.

I seriously have no friends. I try to keep to myself and try to get in and out of school as fast as possible.

why don't I have friends?

aww you see Harry and his girlfriend Bailey Thompson have made that completely impossible also.

anything that was wrong with me.

this year im going to try my best to change myself completely. I have one week to do so.

I already got all new clothes . I have contacts now and my braces are coming off tomorrow. after 2 years of having this tin on my mouth they can come off.

this year I vow to be a new person (other than my grades and perfect attendance)

but even if this doesn't work, I just have to wait till summer. then I can escape to New York to NYU. I have already been accepted. they are happy to have me. maybe I can make friends.

I hope this works.

A/N~

ok what do you think.

please read my other fanfic She's not afraid.

comment

vote

fan

bye mah lovelies