chapter 8

we walked into the kitchen and he pulled out a bunch of random things. I laughed then walked back into the living room. I grabbed the remote and turned the t.v on and surfed the channels. I stopped when I noticed a really cute guy.

I was to lazy to check the name of the show but I watched it.  delicious smells were coming from the kitchen. I was having a fight with myself

go in there

no

do it

no

you know you want to

yeah I want to

then do it

no

why not?

because its too far.

yeah im weird get over it.

ok I need to stop talking to myself.

yeah you do it proves you have no life

shut up self no one asked you.

ok I need ot stop that. I got up and walked in to the kitchen. amazing smells flew up my nose. harry was arranging a huge burger onto a plate. then another on to anther plate. he added cheese, lettuce, tomato, and pickles to both. it was making my mouth water just looking at it.

he looked up and smiled. then he piled fries on to both plates. he poured us some coke then we took our seats in the dining room.

we sat down and I took a small bite of the food to test if it was as good as it looked.

"OHMYGAWD" I said with pleasure

"Good?" he asked with an amused expression

"Harry, that is an understatement." I said

"well save room for desert." he said

"I love you." I joked . its like this boy knows the answer to my heart.

"well then, I love you too." he said with a joking tone.

"whats for desert?" I asked

"Nutella?" he asked

"Yup, will you marry me?" I asked. I think this bot knows me a little to well.

"Im sorry im too young for marriage." he said.

"Funny styles."  I said eating the fries and burger.

they were so good. he took our plates and went to the kitchen he came back out with a huge container of nutella and 2 spoons. he gestured for me to follow him. we walked in to the living room and snuggled on to the couch.

"Wait we are missing some things ." I said getting up and running to my room. I changed into some shorts and a tank top. I threw my hair into a pony tail then grabbed pillows and a blanket.

"We need these." I said

"Why?" he asked

"Duh we are watching movies." I said

"Oh." he said. he got up then walked down the hall. probably to change into pajamas. I settled the pillows and looked for a movie. I clicked on the first movie I saw. it was Love Actually. I love this movie. yay the notebook is next.

harry came out wearing only his boxers.  I guess I should get used to it. I will be seeing a lot of this. he took his pot next to me and cuddled up under the covers,

"what movie?" he asked

"Love Actually then The Notebook." I said

"I love those movies." he said with a serious tone.

"Really?" I asked

"Yeah I know surprising, no it is not because of bailey, its because of my mom and my sister,plus I have a heart." he said. I laughed then ate the nutella. I cuddled closer to harry because he was warm. soon the nutella was gone. that made me said.

I rested my head on his shoulder, he didn't seem t mind. but I didn't care if he did or not. he was comfortable. I accidently brushed my hand on his chest. I felt his perfectly toned abs. I felt myself blush as I pulled my hand away.

"are you feeling me up?" harry teased

that only made me blush more

god why am I blushing?

A/N~

I updated again

comment

vote

fan

bye again

love you guys sooooo much