chapter 16

"what?" I asked

"Harry is coming soon and you are leaving. find someone to stay with." she said

"I don't have any friends." I said

"Well too bad. I don't want you here." she said. I grabbed my purse and stormed out. I cant believe she already kicked me out. and for that stupid kid. god I really hate her.

I walked to that little café. I ran in and ordered a sandwich and a coffee. I sat down in the corner of the room paying no attention to anyone. then something caught my ears attention.

there were little whimpers coming from somewhere. the café was empty. the cashier must have gone on break. I followed the whimpers to a girl in a corner, down the hall.

"Whats wrong?" I asked the girl. she had straight blond hair. I couldn't see her eyes. she didn't answer me.

"Hey what's wrong?" I repeated. I got down next to her and tried to comfort her, by rubbing her back.

"I-I" she choked out

"You what?" I asked she looked up at me. she has deep blue eyes. her mascara was every where.

"My b-boyfriend le-left me f-for th-that stupid singing sh-show." she choked between sobs. she had a clear Irish accent.

"Im so sorry. can I get you anything?" I asked her

"I-im f-fine." she said

"No your not. whats your name?" I asked

"sa-savannah." she said

"Well savannah im Corrin. how about I get you some coffee then we talk about this basterd." I said. she laughed a bit.

"Ok." she said. I helped her up. before we got coffee I took her into the bathroom to clean her up. I fixed her mascara. she wasn't wearing any now. we walked out and ordered her coffee. then we took our seat in the corner in the shop so no one could here us.

"So what happened?" I asked

"well I moved here from Ireland because I wanted to start over after he left me." she said

"Who's he?" I asked

"His name is Niall Horan. he left me for the X-factor and he made it." she said. a tear trickled down her cheek.

"If it makes you feel better. I left Holms Chapel to start over. I was bullied all through school. then I started to fall for my bully. I spent a whole week with him before he left for the X-Factor. he  told me he liked me too. but we couldn't date because he had a girlfriend and that I would be coming here. so we left it at that. well my room mate is his girlfriend. and he is coming." I said

"Wow. well looks like we have a lot in common." she said

"Yeah. how about we go to my room and stalk our boys." I said

"Yess" she cheered. we threw away our empty cups and made our way to my room. I opened the door. bailey was gone. good.

"Make yourself at home." I said. she walked over to my dresser and held up the pictures. she stopped at the picture of harry and i.

"Is this him?" she asked

"Yeah, his name is Harry." I said.

"Whats her name?" she asked pointing to the other side of the room.

"Bailey." I retorted.

she just looked at the picture of the stuck up bitch.

"She looks fake." she said I giggled

"she is." she laughed again then sat down on the bed. we watched the boys. they were doing quite well. I have to admit niall is cute.  but my heart is filled with a curly haired cheeky boy.

"wait they are together now, like in a group?" Savannah said. I nodded slowly.

"Dear god..." I said

"So that means. harry might not be coming alone." she said I nodded once more.

"Great." she huffed.

"Im sorry. if it helps when harry comes I cant even be I my room. it forbids it." I said

"well how about when he comes, you and I go sight seeing?" she asked

"Sure." I said

A/N~

comment

vote

fan

 bye guys

I love you guys