chapter 1

BEEP BEEP BEEP

the annoying sound of my alarm clock filled the silence of my room. I pulled my hand out from under the warmth of my covers and moved it to my side tabled. I hit the table a couple times before hitting the alarm clock. it finally shut up.

I rolled over and let out a throaty groan. im not as you say a morning person. im waking up 1 hour earlier than I did last year. I pulled my covers off and shifted to sit up. my feet dangled off the side of my bed as I stepped down.

I didn't bother to turn my light on just yet. I made my way over to my en suite bathroom. I closed my eyes tight before turning on the light. I slowly opened my eyes so they could adjust. I stripped off my clothes and turned on the water. I waited for it to heat up before stepping in.

I sat there for a few minutes as the warm water splashed onto my tired body waking it up. I washed my hair with touchable softness by Tresame. I rinsed my hair and washed my body. once I was finished I hopped out of the shower and dried off my body.

I through my hair up into a towel and walked out of the bathroom. I walked into my walk in closet and turned on the light. I looked around my closet looking at all my clothes.

I grabbed my grey and white striped tank top and then I grabbed a pair of dark blue skinny jeans form Aeropostale. I then grabbed my black, knee length boots. I walked over to where my jewelry was and put a gold necklace over my head that had a heart at the end. then I slipped on the matching bracelet. it had a thicker chain with a heart at the end of it as well but it also had a 'C' next to is with a ribbon wrapped through the chain.

I threw the clothes onto my bed and walked over to my dresser. I grabbed a white lace bra and a matching white under wear. I slipped them in then walked over to the bathroom. I freed my hair from the towel and let it loose. I plugged in my hair dryer and began to dry my hair.

once it was dry enough to work with I straightened it. once I was done with that I put foundation and concealer all over my face. then I applied a shimmery brown to my eyelids. they made my eyes pop out. then I added a thin coat of eye liner. once I was done with that I put on thick coat of mascara. once I was finished with that I added a little bit of blush.

once I was satisfied with how I looked I walked back out to my room and put on the rest of my outfit. I then picked up my black and white plaid backpack and grabbed my phone, I walked down stairs. it was still dark and no one else was awake. I opened my fridge and grabbed an apple. I picked up my car keys from the counter and headed for the garage door.

before I was about to step out, my dog Sadie came up to me asking for attention. Sadie was a black and white collie puppy we got her last year. I petted her and gave her a kiss on the head then headed out the door. I opened the garage door and walked over to me silver 2013 Volkswagen Jetta. I unlocked the doors and headed pulled out of my drive way. I pressed the button to shut the garage door and headed to the hell hole.

I turned on my radio to only have to turn it back off again. because Call me maybe was on. I hate that song. I pulled up to the school and parked in the parking lot. I locked the doors and slipped my keys into my pocket.

I headed for the office to pick up my schedule.

first hour- science

second hour- gym

third hour- english

fourth hour- math

fifth hour- history

sixth hour- study hall

seventh hour- french

I walked to my first hour and took a seat in the middle. people gradually came in.

then he came in

Harry Styles.

not only was I stuck with him in class he took it upon him self to sit next to me at my lab station.

why?

"hello." he said in his deep raspy voice he must not recognize me.

"hi." I said in an annoyed tone

"I'm Harry." he said holding his hand out.

"I'm corrin." I said grabbing Harry's huge hand with the tips of my fingers.

"are you new here?" he asked. I knew he wouldn't recognize me.

"no." I say bluntly.

"really? I haven't seen you before."

"positive actually you've bullied me since 7th grade."I said as a matter of factly.

"really?" he asked I could tell he was confused.

"I used to be covered in zits, braces and glasses. ring a bell, dip shit?" I said

"oh..."he was about to say something else but Mr. mattagan, my science teacher started to talk. thank God.

" ok class let's begin." he said clapping his hands together.

ring

that was my signal to be free from science.

"corrin wait." harry shouted.

"what do you want?" I spat

a/n~

so what do you think

comment

vote

fan

love you guys

bye my lovelies