chapter 26

We ate and talked for a few more hours. by the time we were dont Harry didnt have any left overs for niall. i also learned alot more about Harry and we have alot in common. maybe dating him wont be so bad.

After our long talk Harry walked me back to my dorm then left for his hotel. when i got home Savannah was on the couch with niall?

"Uh?" i asked looking between Niall and Savannah

"Oh hey." niall said awkwardly. atleast they werent kissing.

"Hi?" i said back

"Whats up?" savannahsaid

"Just got back from dinner with harry. and no niall we didnt bring you back any left overs." i said his face dropped into a fake pout. he has a puppy face.

"Cool. so when is your date tomorrow?" savannah asked

"wait date?" niall asked

"Yeah date and tomorrow night harry is going to pick me up around 6:30." i said

"Really? this is going to be great" Savannah sqealed which caused niall and i to laugh. once he started to laugh it made us laugh even more. we were on the floor laughing. then Harry walked in at that moment.

"Hey is ni- what the fuck is going on?" harry said with a luagh.

"No-no-nothing." i stuttered still laughing

"Ah huh." he said. i ran up to harry and motioned for him to turn around, he did. then i jumped onto his back.

"What are you doing?" harry asked with an amused voice

"I wanted a piggy back ride. so take me around." i said. he didnt argue.

"Tonight was fun." harry said setting me down on a bench. i started to shiver. the temperature must have dropped like 5 degrees since i was out. it doesnt help that im in shorts.

"are you cold?" Harry asked. i nodded. harry moved closer and pulled me onto his lap. i nuzzeled into his chest.

"Yeah tonight was fun." i said

"I cant wait for tomorrow." he said looking around.

"its beautiful out." i said looking up at the stars.

"you make it even better." harry said looking down at me. i stared into his eyes. his green orbs peering down at my blue ones. the moon shining onto his face. he looked so perfect. he began to smile showing off his perfect dimple.

"you know corrin, i have always liked you. i was just afraid to show it." he said

'really?" i asked

"Yeah. i was dating Bailey and i was enjoying the popularity. i didnt want to give it up. but i have liked you since we were kids. then this year i started to realize if i like you show it and do something about it. so i did. corrin?" he asked

"Yeah?" i replied

"I know it's a bit soon but would you be my girlfriend?" he asked

"Yes." i said. harry's smile grew bigger causing his left dimple to cave in farther then his right. i looked into his eyes. then i looked to his lips. harry noticed and began to remove the space between us. closer and closer until our lips touched.

his lips were soft and firm. he gently kissed me, acting as if i would break. our lips moved together slowly, and carefully. the kiss was full of passion. no lust. we were happy to finally be together, this is what we needed all along.

im happy i said yes. im happy i gave him a chance. im happy for everything. we pulled away. a smile krept onto both of our faces. harry pulled me closer and cuddled my body. acting as if i would disapear at any moment if he let me go. i didnt mind. i liked being close to him, and to think, i hated him just less then a year ago. now im dating him.

al the thoughts of people ruining our realationship diminished. it was me and harry against the world now.

A/N~

just so you guys know this is not the end. its just starting.

comment

vote

fan

share this if you like it

bye my lovlies'

i love you guys