chapter 3

"Mrs.Harrison can i have a new partner?" i asked

"No." she stated firmly. i mentally killed her 5 times. i walked back to my seat and looked at the evil boy next to me.

"Well when do you want to start partner." harry said putting empahsis on partner.

"God that sound just horrible." i said

"Oh, Corrin, buddy." he said with a cheeky grin

"Dont call me that." i hissed.

"well how about we work at my house tonight. my mom wont be home and i will cook for you too." he said

"Food?" i questioned.

yes i love food.

no im not fat

"Yes food." harry said with a small laugh

"Fine but no funny buisness." i said with a slight glare

"alright, alright. meet me at my locker after 7th hour and ill give you a ride to my house." he said

"no my car is here. i will meet you at your locker and ill just follow you to your house. ok?" i asked

"Ok." he stated.

i moved my attention back toward the evil teacher. i just met her and i already hate her. she paired me with my worst enemy.

another horrible thing is that i just had a normal conversation with it, and im going to it's house after school. i will need loads of hand sanitizer and a blow torch.

yes that sounds fun. tehe.

i was soon brought out of my thoughts by the bell. did i really day dream about all hour about how i would kill harry and the teacher? wow

i made my way to my next couple classes. sadly i had them all with him. not just 3 but all. i really have to get my shedule changed. i walked up to the main office before making my way to it's locker.

"Hey i was wondering if i could get my shedule changed." i said in my sweet voice

"im sorry but no." i was now adding this lady to my kill list.

"ok thanks." i said as i spun on my heels and went ot my locker. i managed to slip through the passing crowd and make it to my locker in one piece. i put my french stuff in my locker and grabbed my english stuff and math.

i then headed to the curly haired devils locker.

"Ew im blind." i shrieked as i saw harry and Bailey attached by the lips.

they pulled away and bailey walked off.

"Ready to go now?" i asked he nodded and we headed to the parking lot.

he go tinto his car andi got into mine. he pulled out of the schools parking lot and i followed him. i  turned on the radio and listened to the song. i didnt know what it was but it was good. we soon pulled into a short drive way that led to a huge house.

i turned my car off and hopped out. i ran up to him to catch up to him. he was walking really fast. he laughed, and i unlocked his front door. he opened it and gestured for me to go in. i gave him a slight nod and walked in.

"Wow." i mumbled. he let out a deep chuckle.

"Lets go upstairs." he said running upstairs. i followed him. i was afraid to see its room. we walked into a huge blue room. it was clean. what a surprise. i decided to make myself at home and plopped myself on his queen sized bed.

"Comfortable?' he asked as he joined me.

"Yes. lets get started."i said pulling out the assignment.

"Ok so we have to write a 2 page essay and do a slide show presentation on the book great expectations." he said as if it was easy.

i pulled out my laptop and i started to do the assignment. harry did the same. we got half way through when he interupted my thoughts.

"Hungry?" he asked is he a mind reader?

"Yes."i said. he told me to stay and continue to work as he cooked.

should i be afraid.

him cooking.

either he will burn the house down or he will poison my food.

whatever.

i continued to do research on the project. i grabbed harry's computer to see what he has done.

i looked at his page and i saw a list.

Reasons to break up with Bailey

*controlling

*jealous

*mean to Corrin

*bitchy

*thinks im hers

*possesive

*treats people diffrenty from us

*considers us royalty

i read through his list and i couldnt believe i was part of the bullets. i shut his computer and slid it back across the bed. i ignored it and continued to write the essay. he better work on something other then his stupid list.

"Dinner is ready." harry shouted. i immediatly got up and ran down the stairs.

"FOOD" i shouted takeing a place at the huge table. he chuckled again and put a plate of pasta in front of me.

"You didnt burn the house down. did you poison this?" i questioned.

"No and actually im a good cook. try it." he insisted. i took a bite of the pasta and my taste were going crazy. "Good?" he questioned. i nodded as i scoooped more and more of the amazing food into my mouth.

A/N~

ok so yeah

comment

vote

fan bye my lovlies