chapter 5

I woke up 10 minutes before my alarm clock today. I don't know why. im not excited to go to school. its anything but. I know this year my grades may just suffer a bit because of him I mean he is in all of my classes.

I got up and brushed my teeth and hair. then I walked to my closet and picked out a pair of ripped black skinny jeans, a white and black striped kami with a red bow on the right shoulder. I picked out a pair of black boot pumps and a black and white varsity jacket. I threw them on my bed

then  I went to my jewelry box that was on my vanity mirror. I grabbed my black hoops and put them on. then I painted my nails black. once my nails were dry I went back into the bathroom and put on light foundation. I put on mascara and gave my self a light Smokey eye. I slipped on some lip gloss then walked back into my room.

I put on my out fit. I grabbed black knit shoulder bag with a studded bow on it. I placed my lap top and my English and math stuff inside. I also put my house keys, wallet and lip gloss. I quickly ran back into my bathroom and sprayed myself with my Such a flirt perfume from Victoria's secret. 

I turned out my lights in my closet, bathroom, and main room. I stammered down the stairs and ran into the kitchen. Sadie wasn't in there like usual. I didn't worry though, she is probably in the living room. I grabbed and apple out of the fridge, then walked out into the garage.

I opened the door to my car and the garage. I started the car and backed out. I shut the garage door. I was about to start the road then I noticed a pain in my ass flagging me down.

"Wait." he shouted.

I rolled down my window and glared at him.

"What?' I asked

"My car broke down in Baileys drive way and she  left with Haille already can you give me a ride?" he sounded serious.

"Fine." I said. this could be fun. I turned my radio on. the one time I will let call me maybe play.

he got in and I could tell he immediately regretted it once I started to belt out the lyrics to Call me maybe. then he joined me.

damn

we pulled into the parking lot of the school. I parked and we both got out.

"Isn't this going to  ruin you popularity?" I asked as he walked with me.

"No." he said

"why?" I asked confused.

"Your not exactly nerdy looking anymore." he said.

"Elaborate." I said

"your not un- attractive," he said

"did you just call me pretty?" I asked

"I guess." he said shrugging my shoulders.

why is he being so nice?

is he joking around with me?

I will not trust this boy.

"so are we still on for shopping?" he asked

"why do you want to come with me?' I asked as we walked into the building

"because I know this may sound weird but I want to be friends." he said.

"Harry you only want to be friends because im not exactly ugly anymore." I said walking away

Harry's P.O.V

was she right?

did I only want to be friends with her because she is hot now?

wow im really self centered.

but I will become friends with her. she is in all my classes and we are partners for English.

I can do this.

"Hey baby." bailey cooed

"Hi babe." I said locking lips with her. the spark I usually had with her is gone. it is meaningless. why?

I walked to my locker hand in hand with bailey.

"Baby what do you want to do tonight?" she asked in her annoying voice

"im going to the mall." I said

"Really? can I come?" she asked

"Uhm..no." I said

"Why not?" she whined

"I-I-im getting you something." I lied

"Ohh really yay I cant wait." she said pawing at my chest. god she's so annoying. but Im not going to break up with her. the bell rang and I headed to my first class. I walked into the room and sat next to Corrin.

"Tonight when we go shopping I have to get Bailey something." I whispered into Corrin's ear.

"im not shopping with you. after school im dropping you off at YOUR home." she said

"Please, I want to make things up to you." I whined. I sounded like bailey thats not good.

"no, I have to spend every hour with you already, im stuck with you as my partner. No No No" she said.

I diverted my attention to my teacher. well I guess I will accidently run into her at the mall. ii will just pickup my car from baileys. I felt a smile creep onto my cheek once I remembered hat I did this morning. my car wasn't really broken down. but she believed it.

the rest of the day went by like a blur. I decided to leave Corrin alone for a while and only talk to her when I needed to.

A/N~

ok my lovelies I had a snow day that's why I updated 2 times in one day.

read my other fan fic She's not afraid

comment'

vote

fan

I love you guys

bye my lovlies