chapter 14

i stepped off of the plane. I was tired. I don't like planes. I sat in front of two annoying brats. one was messing with my hair and the other was kicking my seat. I guess there mother wasn't on the flight. what a nice mom right?

I grabbed my luggage and walked outside. I sat on a bench and called the cab company.

"where to?" the driver asked as I got in

"NYU." I said.

"ok." the cab ride was pretty short. the driver turned on the radio.

"here." I said handing the man 30$. I stepped out and eyed the big campus. it was huge. I walked to the admissions office.

"name?" the old lady asked.

"Corrin Johnson." I stated

"Ahh here we are." she said printing out a sheet.

"Your room mate checked in earlier." she stated handing me my sheet. I was happy with my schedule.

my classes were only in the afternoon, and I had no classes on Sunday. that's good.

I walked to my dorm building. room 307 B. I took the elevator to the third floor.

300

302

303

304

305

306

here we are. I opened the door. half of the room was completely organized and nice. I walked to the empty bed next o the window.

I walked over to my closet with my bags. I unzipped my bags and slowly hung up all my dresses and shirts. then I put all the things that either couldn't be hung up or wouldn't fit in my dresser the was in front of the window.

then I grabbed my bedding. I slowly made my bed. I admired it as I looked at the blue sheets and green comforter. my pillows were casually thrown on to the bed. I added one last thing. it was my stuffed bear.

why?

because harry got that for me before he left.

I only kept it because I knew I probably would never see him again.

I mean I know I will see him on the news and tabloids, but I will never see him in person.

I smiled at the small bear. it cuddled between my fluffy blue and green pillows. next I arranged my pictures on my dresser. I had one of me and my parents. one of my dog and one of me and harry when we were younger. next to that one was taken last week with harry. it was when I started to ignore his teenage boyness.

after that I hung up blue curtains.

yes my favorite colors are blue and green

once that was all done I felt accomplished. for now.

"hey!" an annoying voice rang through my ears. I slowly turned around to meet a fake blonde and her follower,

"Hi." I said dryly.

"are we room mates?" bailey asked

"Sadly." I stated.

"well this is going to be fun!" she said fakely.

"a huh?" yeah ok then

"what do you want to do?" Haille asked

"Leave." I said

"Why?" they asked

"Why? hmm I don't know." I stated the anger boiling.

"lets talk, Haille go for now."  bailey stated kicking her out.

"what?" I said.

"what did you do over break?" she asked

dear lord

"spent time with my family and friends." I said

"Anything else?" she said

yes

"No." I said

"explain this picture then." she said holding up the picture of harry and i

"He's my friend." I said

"Yeah right. you want him." she said

"NO I don't." I screamed

"Oh really?" she asked amused

"yeah, actually most of the time I spent ignoring him." I said

"Why?" she asked

"Well since you left he asked me to spend time with him. I accepted. we went to his parents bungalow. it was awkward. I spent most of the time in my room." I said

"why?" she asked

is that all she can say?

"Because your boyfriend was flirting with me. I admit it I have a small crush on him ok? well anyways I declined him because he is dating you." I said.

"Really? why?"  she asked

"Because even though I hate you I hate cheaters more. and If I was the reason who broke you guys up I couldn't handle it. but don't break up with him. he needs you now." I said

"thanks. im sorry I truly mean it." she said

A/N~

hey

vote

comment

fan

bye my lovelies

I love you guys