chapter 2

harry's P.O.V

I thought all hour about who she was.

then It came to me. I used to call her nasty things like 'ugly betty' and 'the bride of frankenstein' plus other cruel things. I cant believe it. I feel really bad. I was just joking around. now she  looks just wow. I feel horrible.

I thought about how we used to be friends until 7th grade when I became popular. I guess that was more important to me then out friendship. then I met Bailey and we started to date. Bailey loved to make fun of Corrin. god why am I such a dickhead?

I thought all hour until the bell rang. Corrin hurried out of there.

"Corrin wait." I called out

"What do you want?" she spat.

"Corrin I just wanted to talk." I said.

"Speak, while I walk to my next class." she said. I walked with her then realized we had the same class again

"we have class together again." I chirped.

"Great." she mumbled.

"Ok well im sorry for all the cruel things Bailey and I called you." I said.

she stopped then looked at me.

"no your not." she said.

"yes I am."  I argued. then Bailey had to walk up.

"Hey baby." she cooed as she locked lips with mine. I felt her tongue roam into my mouth and wrestle mine down. Corrin had a disgusted look on her face.

"Who are you?" bailey said with a bitchy tone

"Corrin." she said with a flat tone.

"Who?" Bailey questioned.

"Here let me remind you. UGLY BETTY." Corrin screamed as she ran into the girls locker room.

"what was her problem?" Bailey snarled

"we used to bully her." I said.

"Really, she looked like she could be my friend." she said.

"se used to have braces, zits, and glasses." I said

"Oh Ugly betty I see now. never mind she will never be out kind." bailey said with a grin

"Our kind?" I questioned.

"Yeah popular." she said in a 'duh' tone. I lightly pushed her off me and walked into the boys locker room. I looked back to see bailey looking like a lost puppy. I laughed then walked in.

Corrin's P.O.V

I ran into the locker room and changed into shorts and a plain t-shirt. I put my clothes into my locker and locked it then headed out to the gym. I was one of the only people. there were a couple girls and guys. then he walked out. god I thought he was joking.

Harry walked out in a grey muscle shirt and black basketball shorts. I gave him a death glare then turned my attention to someone else.

I then realized that my crush was in my class.

great, my crush and my enemy, what else could go wrong?

"alright guys lets get started with a friendly game of dodge ball." the gym teacher said

friendly my ass. he separated us into 2 teams. I was stuck with Styles and Johnson.

if you were wondering my crushes name is Alex Johnson. yeah I had them both on my side. well I guess that's good. harry cant pelt me with balls like he used to.

"Stay on the black line until I say go....1,,,,2....3..go" the teacher said. I stayed back as everyone ran for the balls in the center of the room. I watched as the gym soon turned into a war zone.

I was standing in the middle of this war zone. I noticed most of my team was gone. actually Harry, alex and I were the last ones.

great, just great. I picked up a ball and threw it at a boy across the room. wow it hit him. I did a little happy dance as I joined Harry and alex in pelting people with balls. soon everyone else was out.

we won.

"good job." alex said giving me a pat on the back.

"Thanks." I smiled.

did he really just touch me?

"Yeah good job." harry said patting my back in the same spot.

"Ewwwwwwwww it touched me." I screamed as I ran to the nearest wall to wipe my back off. I started to get weird looks from people but I didn't care. harry had a pained look on jis face

why the hell did he have that look for. he bullied me for the past 5 years. then he had the balls to apologize and act like it never happened.

ha good luck I don't forgive and forget that easy. we started a new  game and I purposely got out right away and stayed out. once we were released I ran to the locker room and changed. once I was done I snuck out and headed to my locker to get my stuff for my english class.

i walked there as the bell rang. the halls filled with loads of people. i tried my best to weave through the crowd. but i failed. someone bumped into me and made me drop my stuff and fall. i didnt know who it was. iall i knew was that i was being lifted up by strong arms.

i leaned down and picked up my stuff. so did the mystery person. i grabbed my notebook from him and looked at him.

"Not you." i snarled. i snatched the textbook from him and ran to the english room.

i walked to the room and sat in the middle of the room again. then he walked  in.

what the fuck?

who made my shedule?

who ever did doesnt like me.

he gave me  his award winning smile that showed off his dimples and took the seat next to me.

"corrin, will you please talk to me?" he asked.

"NO." i loudly whispered.

"Ok class we are going to get right in today. look to the person on your right. that person will be your partner for the rest of the year and you will be doing your first major assignment with them." the teacher said.

i slowly looked to my right to meet the eyes of that basterd.

god

no

please

A/N~

what do you guys think?

this is what i imagine Corrin to look like

http://favim.com/image/459457/

this is what bailey looks like

http://horseisland.4forum.biz/t7576-naomi-new-girl-in-town

you havent met haille yet she is one of Bailey's followers but here she is

http://www.wonderlandwigs.com/blog/hair-fashion/clip-in-dip-dye-extensions/

also savnnah who is going to be nialls gf

http://favim.com/image/220428/

breanna louis gf

http://s749.beta.photobucket.com/user/EragonArya12/media/1239761564_2739_full.jpg.html

Ciara zayns gf

http://weheartit.com/entry/11113422

liams gf samantha

http://jenniferloeber.blogspot.com/2012/12/brown-hair-color.html

comment

vote

fan

love you guys

bye my lovlies