Chapter 32 ~The final chapter~

"What can I get you miss?" The nurse asked when I rang the bell.

"Can I get a small snack?" I asked

"Yes you can."

I picked up my hand mirror and looked at myself.

What I saw wasn't me. My cheeks bones jutted out. My eyes that were once an emerald green were now a tired sad green. My lips are a pale pink. My head that once contained long, luscious brown hair is now completely bald. A lot has happened in 2 months.

The doctors say that it has taken a turn for the worse, that its moving faster then expected. My friends and family are quite sad by the news. The on direction guys are back on tour. I bet your all wondering about the curly haired boy that im still hopelessly in love with. Well he calls everyday. Texts every hour.

Why haven't I changed my number?

Well, his voice is the only thing keeping me sane right now. I haven't completely forgiven him, but Im not mad anymore. Im more tired and weak. I wish he would have just broke up with me. Make the heart break a little easier. But no. He had to cheat, lead me on.

Well anyways. The guys haven't yet cracked under pressure about where I am. They all know that my dying wish is to see him one last time. But I hope that I will live a little longer, but everyone knows, including me that my body isn't going to have that.

Im getting weaker by the minute. The sad truth is I could die next week or even today. Only god knows. They stopped my treatment, it wasn't helping it was making it worse actually.

My nurse walked back in with a pudding cup. I gave  her a polite nod and took it from her graciously. She waved a good bye before leaving the room.

The hospital has been lonely lately. Everyone is at school. I cant Skype nor take pictures, for the consideration of the other patients. I don't mind I guess. I have no one to Skype anyways.

There was a knock on the door that took me from my thoughts. It was the doctor.

"Hello!" He boomed

"Hi."

"Im here for your weekly tests."  I nodded

He took a needle and collected blood. He did all the other usual stuff too. Once he was done he left the room. He came back in half an hour later.

"Corrin?"

"Yes?"

"You see your check up has come back quite negative."

"Go one.."

"Your white blood cell count has come up very high, as usual. Well you see it has destroyed your immune system and has spread to you lymph nodes. Corrin, You have with in the next two weeks. I have shared the grave news with your family and friends. I suggest you say your goodbyes now, for you could go sooner then expected. It will eventually keep you from getting up on your own. You wont be able to eat or move. Talking will become impossible. Your body will shut don from the inside out. Im so sorry miss."

Tears brimmed my eyes. The news I knew was coming finally came. He tipped his head then left.

******************************************

I have spent my last week with family and friends. The doctor was right. It got worse and fast too. I can barely move. I have to be force fed, that's when im even hungry. I don't even like the sound of food right now. I have been trying to keep a smile on my face but it just seems to fade

The guys are here now, all except for Harry. He's in the lobby. They broke and told him but he hasn't yet come to see me. The closeness is beginning to kill me even more. The guys left for a brief moment turning the TV on for my entertainment. Great the news.

"Breaking news, There has been an accident on highway 12. No survivors. 4 people have been deemed dead. The couple in the silver Pontiac were sitting at a red light on there way to mercy hospital in London, England, when a red Mercedes was coming swerving its way, pushing the couple to the middle of on coming traffic. Both cars were hit on the drivers side by an oncoming semi." The news reporter said. Pictures popped up.

No

no

no

This cant be,

My heart rate monitor started to beep. I pulled out all cords, everything keeping me alive.

I cant go on. Not without my mom and dad. Tears pouring down my cheeks.

My vision becoming blurry. My heart beat slowing down. It was time.

I was almost gone when the guys came in. They saw me there. Louis ran out to get the doctor and Liam ran to get Harry. Everyone came rushing in.

Harry ran in pushing everyone out of the way. He knelt by my side and held my hand.

"Corrin, I love you so much. I always have and always will. I don't want this to be good bye. This could be a see you later" Tears spilled out. "I don't want you to go. ZI was so selfish. I should have been with you this whole time. Corrin, wait for me up there. I Love you forever and always." He kissed me.

"We can try to save her but chances are that her body wont react well. Corrin, is this what you want?" The doctor asked

I nodded sadly.

I gestured for Harry to come closer.

"I love you forever and always." I whispered in his ear.

I looked around, letting one last tear drop before whispering goodbye. My eyes grew heavy and I drew in my last breath.

****************************************************************************************

Hey guys feedback?

I need comments

votes

fans

anything

Also what do you guys think on=f the teaser?

Bye my lovelies

I love you guys soooooooooooooooooo much. You guys make me soo proud. All my books are getting tons of reads. way more then I could ever expect. You guys are honestly the best fans ever.

Comment if you would like the first chapter of "Is it fate?'

until next book

bye!