chapter 25

I know its really son ut i started to pick out my outfit. i was happy i gave him a chance. i took out a whit spaggetti strap tank top. it went down to my belly button, and it had a sweetheart top. then i took out a black skirt that was shorter in the fron then gradually got longer in the back. i took out a pair of black heels and a bow for my hair. i will worry about hair, nails and makeup tomorrow.

i went into the bathroom to inspect the injury. yup its going to bruise, but nothing makeup cant hide. i walked out of the bathroom and finished setting up my side of the room. before setting my picture of harry and i down i inspected it.

both of us were happy. no worries. no cares. we looked like we were dating. maybe we can do it again but for real this time. but just one problem. bailey. wel he was daing her before and she had no idea. we could always do it agan right?

i set the picture down gently then began to work on homework from diffrent classes. they were simple things. i had to write an essay for my biology course and research for my anatomy class. simple things. it shouldnt take to long.

after an hour of homework i was finished. i still had about 3 hours of daylight to kill. i slipped my shoes on and put foundation over my forming bruise. i pulled my phone off the charger and texted harry.

To: Harry are you free?

From: Harry     Yeah what did you have in mind?

To:Harry   Pizza place?

From: Harry              i will meet you out side of the front gate.

to:  harry       
ok

i slid the phone into my pocket and headed to the front gate. it was a 10 minute walk from the dorm building. harry probably had a longer walk then i did. i started to jog to the gate. once i got there i slowed down. well there is my daily excercise.

"hey!" Harry exclaimed

"Hi." i said

"Cab or walk?" he asked

"walk then cab home." i said he gave me his signature smile. which made me smile.

"So hows your nose" he asked inspecting my face

"Its doing better. the bruise is just forming." i said normally.

"Ah i see." harry nodded shoving his hand into his pocket.

"So where are we going tomorrow?" i asked, looking up at him.

"It's a surprise." he said exposing his dimples.

"I hate surprise's. can i have a hint. just so i know if my outfit is appropriate?" i asked

"its not fancy." he said. i noddded. well my outfit is ok. or maybe he is lieing to me. i was about to ask another questin but we were at the pizza place. he opened the door and held it open for me. i smiled at him

"Thank you." i said he nodded in approval

i walked up to the cashier and looked at the menu.

"Can i get half of a ham and apple pizza?" i asked

"sure can." she said typing it into the register " and for you?" she asked Harry. she turned on that flirty face. but he wasnt fazed.

"I'll get a large pepperoni." he said

"Enough food?" i asked

"I told niall i would bring him left overs." he said

"Alright that will be 17.99" she said. i began to take out my walllet to pay my half but harry shoved it away and handed her a credit card.

"Hey!" i said. harry smiled and she slid the card.

"It will be ready in 15 minutes or so." she said. we walked to a booth and sat down.

"So how are the other guys?" i asked

"Good. they are amazing." he said

"Thats good. so what is it like being in a band?" i asked

"Its  weird but fun." he said

"so are all you guys here?" i asked

"Yeah. But all the others are with there girlfriends." he replied

"What are there names?" i asked

"well louis is dating breanna, ciara is dating zayn and samantha is dating liam. they are all nice girls and i believe niall fancies savannah." he said

"I think savannah fancies niall too." i replied

"we should set them up!" he exclaimed. i laughed but nodded.

"Here you guys go." the waitress said putting the pizza down.

A/N~

i updated!!!

comment

vote

fan

i love you guys

bye my lovlies.