chapter 9

" I can assure you styles, I was not, and will never feel you up." I said confidently his face went from a cheeky smile to a evil grin

"Things can change babe." he said raising his eyebrows.

"God...eww." I said moving away from him. I plopped myself on the love seat, taking the warm blankets with me. I smiled at him. he began to shiver. I then realized. I left him, uncovered, half naked on the couch.

he was exposed. his abs showing. they were perfect.

eww corrin stop thinking about him like that

I cant

yes you can and you will

but look at him

I am and that corrin is the boy you USED to like, hence USED to. now wake up and smell the nutella. he was a jerk, yeah he is being nice now and that is because Bailey left him alone for the summer. if she was in England right now and not America she would be here not you.

your right but he's so

don't even say it

perfect

you said it

yes I did so you agree

no im your brain...the smart part of your body.. your hormones really need to stop talking.

shhh, brain its quiet time.

"Uhhh...corrin?" harry asked. I soon realized I was still starring at him.

"Hmm?" I asked innocently.

"come here im cold." he whined. my hormones won the battle and I walked over to him. I threw the covers over him covering his mid section. I sat next to him. but I was sitting straight up.

"Im still cold." harry whined with a wink.

"Then you can freeze." my brain spoke this time.

god my body needs to stop fighting.

the notebook ended and it looks like harry has evil plans by the grin on his face.

he grabbed my hand and pulled me out back. I let go of his hand right when he jumped into the pool.

"Come join me." he said.

"No...im good." I said taking a seat on a chair that was beside the pool.

"Please." he whined

"No." I said

do it

no

do it

no

do it

noooooo

you know you want to

no, id rather not

but it's harry

my point exactly it's harry.

ok im going crazy I need a life that doesn't consist of my head and my hormones constantly fighting. y

yeah you do.

no one asked you.

before i knew it I was taking off my shirt and pant and joining harry in the warm water.

my hormones won this round

A/N~

tehe I had fun with this chapter and that is because the main character in the book is my amazeballs friend Corrin. she enjoys readin these chapters. she just fangirled over the fact she was eating nutella with harry.

it is quite funny. so I thought make her want to attack me..in a good way.....

BTW corrin comment on this please.

hehe

comment

vote

fan

bye mah lovlies

love you guys so much

comment