chapter 11

I the next morning I got up.

I had a dream about harry the night before, it was weird, like really weird.

this kid is amazing. it's weird how much he can change. how much he can change me. I used to despise that kid. now im starting to fancy him. this is not good. not good at all.

I slipped out the door and into the hallway. it was about 8a.m. so I don't expect harry to be awake. I walked into the kitchen and pulled out a thing of bacon. I opened it, and peeled the strips of bacon apart and set them on a pan. they started to sizzle.

I opened the fridge and put the half empty bacon thing back. I pulled out the orange juice and grabbed two glasses. I poured the juice in to the glasses.

I took the bacon off of the pan and put them on to two plates. I sat the bacon and juice on to a breakfast tray and made my way to Harry's room. I opened the door slightly. he was asleep. I slipped into the room quietly.

"HARRY GET UP'" I shouted.

"WHY?" he said in his sexy morning voice

"I have food." I said

"Really?" he questioned opening one eye to check if I was lying or not.

"Yes." I said with a small laugh. I set the tray on the bed and headed back into the kitchen. I grabbed my plate and glass and took a seat on the couch.

I turned the TV on and started to watch Family Guy. this show is so retardedly funny. I started to laugh at peter. he just knocked Cleveland out if his bathroom again.

god this is so stupid.

"What's so funny?" a deep raspy voice questioned

"Family guy." I said not veering my attention away from the screen.

"Oh." he said taking my plate and my glass and bringing it into the kitchen.

"Thanks." I said.

'No problem" he replied.

he took a seat next to me ands we both started to crack up at the retarded show.

once that show was over we started to watch SpongeBob. that was interesting also. we both laughed like retarded seals. good thing we were alone, if we weren't people would question our age and/ or our sanity.

"corrin?" he asked

"Yeah."

"um...I"

"You what?"

"I..sorta"

"You sorta what? just spit it out."

"I like you ok?"

"WHAT?" I shouted

"Yeah. I know. it's wrong. its weird but I cant help it." he said

"Well you have a girlfriend, the X-factor. I have school. it wouldn't work anyways.

"Wait do you feel the same?" he asked

should I lie?

should I tell the truth?

lie

truth

lie

truth

wait my conscious is always correct

oh now you believe me?

yup

"Yes."i said wait I was supposed to say no

shit

"Really?" he said

'Yeah but like I said nothing can happen." I assured

A/N~

hey guys wassup?

comment

vote

fan

love you guys

bye my lovlies