Everyone stood up from our spiritual circle, and left the auditorium without saying another word to each other.

I headed to the computer lap to make a few quick flyers.

***

I just finished making the poster online, and sent 20 copies to the libraries printer. I would send it to the office printer, but that one is in the principles office. No one knows whats in there, its always locked, and there are no windows. Not even teacher have been in there.

Rumor has it that Mrs. Treeny keeps all of the edible food in her office, and the rest to us for lunch.

Our principle is named Mrs. Treeny, but everyone calls her Teeny behind her back. Shes suuuuper short like we're talking about 4"7. Not only that but shes grouchy beyond all means. Always yelling at kids, giving out unnecessary detentions.

Pretty much everyone hated her.

I posted up a few filers here and there around the school. I hope it at least gets us a few new members.

I scoff, yeah right.

A few days later

And we're back to the demonic circle, let's hope this doesn't become a habit.

"Do we have any names on the sheet?" Asked Mr. Clammer, hopefully.

I had spent my morning wandering the school picking up all the fliers that I had posted.

I shook my head. There were no names on any of the fliers.

Mr. Clammer looked disappointed, I don't blame him.

"What else can we do?" asked Marcy spreading spit everywhere

"I don't think there's anything we can do" I admitted shrugging.

"No! I refuse to give up!" Said Piper, she whipped out her phone and started texting.

I rolled my eyes.
"Great idea genius, send a few people some emojis, and they'll come flooding through the doors" I said motioning to the front of the auditorium.

Piper glared at me, before she began to talk.
"Does Sunday work for everyone?" She asked.

We looked at her confused.
"What?"

Piper looked frustrated as if we were causing her some giant inconvenience.

"Can you all come here this Sunday at 3:15?"

Everyone shrugged.
"I guess"

"Great!" Squealed Piper.

"Piper what exactly did you do?" Asked Mr. Clammer.

She looked more than happy to explain.

"Well, I just texted everyone at school about the auditions we're having  on Sunday at 3:15" she said being overly perky.

"What!?" I screeched. Everyone looked at me startled. "We don't just let anyone into our group"

"Um, Annabeth, if you haven't noticed we kinda don't have a choice" said Valarie.

"Look, we need to do this. It could be the only way to save us" Said Mr. Clammer.

I closed my eyes. "Alright fine"

***

SUNDAY (Srry I was lazy)