"He's my friend! He had his arm around my shoulder!"

"So what? We both know and practically almost everyone knows that he has feelings for you. Who wouldn't?"

"Matt..."

"No, no, no. It's fine. Whatever."

"Matt, please."

"Maybe you're right. Maybe this is all just bad timing."

"Matt."

"What? You're going to tell me that this is nothing? That you and Dylan are 'just friends' and nothing more? I know you. I know what you're going to say and I don't think I want to hear it."

"That wasn't what I was going to say."

"Then what? What were you going to say?"

"That I'm sorry," she said as tears started falling down her face, "I'm sorry that this is happening to us. I know how much of a pain I can be sometimes. I'm always trying to be the control freak in the relationship because I always want our relationship to be perfect. Maybe I should've just let our relationship do it's own thing ya know. Just let whatever happens happen. I shouldn't keep trying to make things perfect because that's why there's consequences."

"I...."

"No, it's fine. Whatever, right?"

"Hey, I came here for you. Not for this. I'm just gonna go. I shouldn't have done this. I'm so stupid. I'm sorry." I said as I started walking away and to my surprise, she didn't go after me this time. Whenever things like this happened, she would always go after me. I should've probably thought everything through first but I couldn't wait.

Maybe I shouldn't have snapped at her. Or maybe she's right. Time isn't on our side and there's nothing we could do about it. But then again, maybe there is something that can be done.

For now, I just needed to take a walk to cool myself down. Although the weather is doing that already for me. But it wasn't enough to cool myself down completely, so I took a walk through one of the parks. It wasn't as big as Central Park but this park was pretty big. It was actualy really nice. Many beautiful trees and plants.

So here I was, walking around the park with my hands in the pockets of my jacket, thinking about how I could fix everything because I'm sure that after what I had just done, Dani wouldn't forgive that easily anymore.

//dani's pov//

"Is everything okay?" Dom asked as he held onto my shoulders while I just sobbed on the concrete floor.

"I don't know..." was all I could say.

"Come here," Dom said as he wrapped his arms around me and I cried into his shoulder.

"Why is this so hard?"

"Love is always hard. It's never easy."

"It's not a fairytale," We both said as I sighed and looked down to my shoes.

"Dani, I know you. I know that deep down inside you still love him the same way you've loved him for the past few months. You'll find a way through this." Dom said giving me one last hug before we went inside to finish the art exhibit show up so everyone can go home since it's getting really late.

A/N: I'VE BEEN WATCHING A LOT OF MOVIES WITH DAVE FRANCO IN IT AND I SWEAR THAT BOY IS SEXY. BUT ANWAYS, WOULD ANYONE READ A DAVE FRANCO STORY IF I WROTE ONE??????? PLEASE COMMENT.

Thank you for reading this! It'd mean a lot of you vote, comment, and even share this story! New updates at least 1-3 times every week so add this story to your libraries! x

PLEASE GO CHECK OUT MY NEW ALEC LIGHTWOOD STORY "IMPOSSIBLE" AND MY OTHER MATTHEW DADDARIO STORY "WILD"

Also, please follow me on

Twitter: @alphaxpendery

Instagram: m.janineee & alphaxpendery