There's a look of hurt that passes over Blake's features, but he nods in understanding. After all we've been through, I wouldn't expect any less from him. It makes me want to hug him – a desire I have never felt aside from family members and the occasional pet.

"It's going to hurt," Blake warns me. "The first time is always painful."

My asshole clenches.

"I don't care."

Blake's erection twitches at my words. His jaw tightens and he nods. "Do you want foreplay?"

Do I want foreplay? What's going on? Who is this guy so tentative all of a sudden? Is he having second thoughts? I frown and shove him with enough force that he gets off me and stands at the foot of the bed. He stares down at me in confusion.

"I just want to fuck," I say. "Didn't realize I had to interview for it first."

Blake backs away and walks over to the closet, digging through his suitcase with his back turned towards me.

What's he doing now? Setting out his clothes for tomorrow?

Fuckin' prude.

"Whatever," I say, my emotions getting the better of me. "Well, I'm going to have sex tonight whether it's with you or someone else. Since you don't seem to be up to the task, I'll just – "

"Finish that sentence, and I will spank you so hard it'll hurt to sit for a week straight."

Blake doesn't turn around to tell me this, but the promise in his voice makes my lips clamp shut. He finishes with whatever he's doing in the closet and turns around. He's pissed. And no more determined than ever.

He slowly unbuttons his shirt. The city lights do their job in illuminating his body in a glorious view. My entire body aches to touch him, to be close to him. I try to hide my desire in every way. Well, except my huge boner. That particular body part is past the point of saving.

"I was trying to do it your way," Blake says, walking over to me and shaking his head. "Was trying to be a gentleman instead of taking you when and how I wanted you."

He drops his shirt on the floor, moving his hands to his pants next. I can't seem to tear my eyes away while he unzips his pants and lets them drop to the floor. When he steps out of them, all that covers his body is a thin pair of boxers.

"But once again my chivalry went wasted," he says, sticking his thumbs under the hem of his boxers. "So we'll do it my way. And I will fuck you just as I want to."

My mouth goes dry.

"Take off all your clothes. All of them," Blake commands calmly.

The confidence of his calm makes me move into action. I stand from the bed, pulling off my t-shirt and scrambling out of my jeans. I stand just a foot away from him, both of our erections straining against the thin material of our boxers. Blake raises an expectant brow.

"I believe I said all of them."

His eyes drop down to my groin and my pulse goes into overdrive. My thumbs hook into my boxers, mirroring his own stance before I pull them down. They fall to the floor, exposing every inch of me to my boss.

His pupils dilate. A second passes before he closes his eyes for a second and shakes his head.

"Get into bed – on your back – and spread your legs open for me," he says just above a whisper.

My breathing becomes labored as I climb into bed.. This is it. My legs tremble as I spread them for Blake, an action I have never done before – for any man or woman. My erection throbs, and all I want to do is touch it. Better yet, to have him touch it.