7.Confessions of a Teenage Rebel-Avoiding the Unavoidable

Okay, so before I start this chapter, I wanted to post up like, the main idea of the story. You know those things on the back of the book that you read just to see what the books going to be about? It's not quite a summary, but it's close enough! Hope you enjoy, despite the bad wording and total chessiness (:

RRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAADDDDDDDDDDD!!!!!!

For Annabelle, having somebody so completely infatuated with her is beyond weird. When she starts getting weird pictures of her, and gifts left for her in her room, she figures that there are three possible suspects. Her best friend, Josh, who always seems to be there for her, but is always gone the night that weird things happen. Ethan, the boy she hates because of her parents, who knows just enough to even be considered. And then there's Matt, the cute football player she flirts with at school. When all hell breaks loose, she finds herself accusing everybody, and losing friends in the process, just when she needs them most. She finds herself in such a deep, binding situation, not knowing the truth, and fearing it all at once. But what happens when nobody is there to protect her? And what happens when she finds out the truth, and that it was somebody she never, ever expected?

Ha, does it make you wonder??? I hope so! Please work with me here, people! I'm going to post up as often as I can,which may not always be as often as it has been these past couple of days. I hope you guys all conitnue to read this, despite how fast or slow I post!! Thanks for all the support. I know i'm not on the Most Popular list or anything, but it's still nice to have people reading and enjoying my stories!

Okay, I think i've rambled on enough! Here you goo....

7. Avoiding the Unavoidable

Confession #7: I'm a huge sucker for boys who are close to their Family.

I decided that I was going to try and ignore Matt until Winter Break. We only had three days left of school before break, so I didn't think that it would be that hard. Boy was I wrong.

At first I'd had no problems avoiding him, but then when Chemistry came around, that's where I'd had difficulty.

For some reason, Mr. Shepards decided we needed new lab partners. And guess who he sat me with. Yep, that's right. Matt.

When I sat down next to him, he smirked, and placed a hand on my thigh, gently caressing it with his thumb. Usually I would've liked this, but not after what he'd done last night.

"Don't touch me!" I screeched, slapping his hand away.

"Whoa," he said, raising his arms up in surrender. "What's wrong?"

"You disgust me," I sneer, and turn away from him, and decide to do the lab project by myself.

"I disgust you?" He asks, sounding a bit shocked. "Since when? Yesterday you were playing along."

"Yeah," I say. "And yesterday I didn't know that you've been stalking me for months."

He snorts. "What? Why would I stalk you? I think I'm just a little bit above that."

"I don't."

I turned back to my work, and ignored him for the rest of class.

Three days later, I had finally managed to make it through the entire school week. After my talk with Matt in the Chemistry lab on Wednesday, he seemed to get the point. He never talked to me once after that.

I felt kind of lonely in a way. I had grown so used to his casual flirting, that I almost kind of missed it. But I pushed that thought away, remembering that he's a crazy, freaky, weirdo stalker, who's been taking pictures of me for a very, very long time.

Confessions of a Teenage Rebel (OLD)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें