Friday August 14th

***Comment and vote!!! - Blaire***

Brad: Are you going to go?
Me: Yes! Why wouldn't I?
Brad: I don't know
Me: Do you want to come with me
Brad: Could I
Me: I can ask
Brad: alright

  To Rupert Stadley

Thank you for the opportunity, the dates are good with me. I only have one question, which is can my boyfriend Brad come with me? Just let me know the time and details. Thanks again. – Savannah Solo

To Savannah Solo

      Yes of course your boyfriend can come along. We have a private jet that we use from the naval base in Shreveport. We will have our driver Damon pick you up and bring you. He will pick you up at 7am on the 12th and the flight will leave at 9am. You will land here in Germany around 8am on Sunday morning. You will be staying at our headquarters where we will also have our meeting and lunch at 2pm. Your flight out will be the 14th at 9am. If there are any questions let me know.  – Rupert Stadley

Me: Well we're set. We leave on the 12th.
Brad: okay well once we finish here I say we go home and take a nap because I'm exhausted.
Me: I'm totally in.
Garvin: okay you two go out and help the freshies find their classes.
Me: come on Brad.

Brad and I left the gym and went into the school building just in time for the class change. We both had multiple kids come up and ask for help. I led a group of kids to the science wing and Brad lead some to the English wing. Since it was the last class for the half day Brad and I met back up and got my bag from the gym before heading to my house. Brad parked in the drive way and we went in.

Mom: Savannah! Congratulations I'm so proud of you.
Me: thank you mom.
Mom: Can I see your awards?
Me: yeah come on

My mom followed Brad and I to my room. I opened my back pack and I pulled my medal out first.

Mom: Wow it's a lot heavier than it looks
Me: yeah I know.

I pulled out the golden boot and ball next.

Brad: it's so weird seeing them in person.
Mom: it's so crazy you were just in Brazil getting these on Tuesday.
Me: yeah, here put these on the shelf for me I have stuff in my suitcase.

Brad put them on the shelf and I opened my suitcase. I moved some of my clothes and then pulled out my player of the match plaques.

Mom: You are running out of room already
Brad: I can build another one for you when you do.
Me: good, well I am going to sleep are you coming with me?
Mom: you two have a good rest I am headed off to work and I'll be home around 7. Text me when you wake up and we can see about dinner then.
Me: Alright bye Mom

My mom left and Brad changed in to sweats and I changed into my white sports bra and red shorts. We climbed into my bed and got situated. We fell asleep almost instantly. 2 hours later around 4 I woke up because Brad had shifted in his sleep and his hand was now underneath my sports bra. He must have felt me wake up because he went to move his hand.

Brad: Sorry babe.
Me: you don't have to stop now.

Brad moved his hand back and we started kissing. We had just gotten rid of our clothes when my phone started ringing. We ignored it twice but on the third time I grumbled and answered the phone.

Me: ugh what? Mmm stop babe
Brad: who is it?
Ali: Ooh Baby Horse am I interrupting something?
Me: Shit
Hope: we better not be and watch your language.
Kelley: ooh Baby Horse you're in trouble.
Me: Why are you calling me?
Ali: We are checking in and I'm guessing you are home and okay or alive anyways.
Hope: Baby Horse facetime me right now
Me: What no
Ash: Shes almost 17 let her be
Hope: We are going to have a talk the next time I see you
Me: great bye guys.

I hung up before they could say anything else. Brad and I continued and got out of bed and got dressed again. We went into the kitchen and started dinner. I told my mom we were kicking and she made it home by the time we finished. We all sat down and ate. I told Brad and my mom about my trip. After we dinner Brad left to go home. I went to my room and unpacked my things. I put away everything that was clean and put the rest down the shoot. I cleaned up a bit and my mom came home.

Mom: hey what are your plans this weekend?
Me: I'm going to get school stuff tomorrow but other than that probably just hang out with Brad.
Mom: Well we are going to the Walsworth's Sunday and you are invited and expected to be there please
Me: I can do that.
Mom: good well I am going to bed. Your dad should be home in the morning he has to go down to the base in New Orleans yesterday.
Me: alright goodnight.

I showered and then climbed into bed and went to sleep.