Ashton || Kiwi

They never wanted nothing more than to be with one another for the rest of their lives. He eagerly wanted to ask the question, he wanted to badly to already have her with him each morning and night; as well as throughout the day. There was no one on this Earth he wanted to be with more. He couldn't imagine himself with no one else.  She was perfect for him, that is sure something everyone around them could tell. 

They fought a lot, no matter how much people told him that no matter how much they fought everything would work out.  He had thought they would work out, he had hoped they would work passed it all.  There was nothing he wanted more than to just apologize for everything even if it wasn't his fault. He wanted her to be happy, he wanted to treat her as if she was the most fragile piece of art. 

But that is what angered her, she never wanted to be treated that way.  She wanted to be independent and happy.  Not treated as if she is something that could be broken.  She knew her heart could be broken but in time it will be healed by someone else.  She never thought that the guy to heal it and as well as broke it was Ashton.  Kiwi never knew that the mistake was promising forever.  Forever was something she had hoped for but what she was placed with wasn't something she wanted. 

He never saw the anger grow in her, as she never seen the depression grow in him. She never saw how hard her words hit him, as he never saw the words she spoke coming.  He was still in love with her.  He still had the ring in his jacket pocket, as he promised himself that if he saw her walking randomly in the streets he would pop the question making sure that she knew he was the only one for her.  As he hoped she believed she was the only one for him. But that isn't what she believed, she knew that he had loved her no matter and if she had killed everyone special to him he would still love her. 

He was crazy, she swore he was crazy.  The walls that surrounded him was for his own health and well being. It wasn't just to protect herself, she wanted him to be okay.  She wanted him to live the life she knew he would always live.  But the obsession he felt towards her was damaging to him just as much as it was to her. 

Their relationship ended in the first week they started to date.  He just was too impressive on her life, as he wanted her to believe she couldn't live without him.  That is what she began to believe.  But as she began to distance herself from him, she realized he was too caring; caring enough that if she had ended it all with him her life could possibly on the line.  He wanted to have her with him for the rest of his life, or even the rest of hers.  AS she finally ended it she made she to make a call.  That call ended up having Ashton hospitalized. 

She never went to visit him, she never wanted to see him in that form of area.  But she didn't want to give him hope as well.  Give him hope that she loves him as much as he loves her. He never knew she never would show up, he never knew she was the one that had done this to him.  He only knows that if she walks up to the building he will be the first one to see her.  He had been waiting three years to see her, no matter how much everyone protests for him to move away from the window. but he will never move, because he knows that she loves him just as much as he loves her. 

She has to right?