I just snorted and rolled my eyes at her and texted back. " You should've thought of that earlier before you talked shit about my girlfriend right in front of me."

With that, she didn't text back.

After the lesson there was a huge space between us when we walked over to Hayley. We acted like two strangers honestly. I refused to go near her and she knew it was no idea to even try talking to me.

" Did you guys fight about who tops in bed or something?"

Oh gosh, she did not say that. Worst timing ever from her side. " Shut up, Winston." Alyssa mumbled and went past us. " Okay, see you later Johnson!" Hayley yelled after her then turned to me.

" Ha! That ryhmed. Winston and Johns-"

" Yeah, yeah let's go. I'm bored as hell and just wants this day to be over with." The day went pretty slow, Alyssa and I had short conversations. Like really short. Things like ' can you check what time it is?' Or ' Pass the salt, please.' 

Hayley knew something annoying was up, but didn't have the energy to involve herself in it. I must say I'm quite grateful for that. She's a great shoulder to lean on, really. But she knows when to stay away and when to step in.

" What are you doing after school today?" Hayley wondered when I took out my books from my locker. " You." I said with a calm tone.

First she didn't say anything at all but when I started to laugh she just went along with it. " Nice pick-up line."

" My best one." I winked and my mood got all better suddenly. " Jelina and I are going to fix some things, then I need to study some. What about you?"

We started walking towards our classroom. " I'm going home to James. But, he's working today so I'm all by myself." I pouted and frowned. " Poor you. You can come over when I've met Jelina if you want to."

" Yeah, sure." 

-/---

After school I went straight home to Jelina and was quite tired. Being angry with Alyssa has taken alot of energy from me. Jelina opened even before I could even knock on her door.

" Welcome home, baby." She said kissed me on the lips. I was taken aback by her actions and her words. Home. It was like she considered me living here too like it was our home. I just stared at her. " Thanks....babe." Even though I had a shit day, a small smile appeared.

" Ready to go?"

" Go where? I just got here." Jelina reached out and pinched my cheek. " The pshycologist. We have to be there at 4 pm, remember?"

" Oh...right." I face palmed myself for forgetting it. " Sorry. Yeah let's go."
" No worries." She took my hand after she locked the door and we walked over to her car.

She hurried over to my side and opened the door for me. " Here you go, milady." Wow, she's in a playfull mood today.

" Thank you, my servant." I took her hand and stepped inside the car. She closed the door and jogged over to the driving side.

" You're happy today." I stated when she jumped in. " I sure am. I'm so happy that you're here with me. I've never had someone who's done so much for me."

" I haven't done so much, Jelina. This meeting was your idea. Don't get me wrong, I think it's very brave of you." I gave her a quick kiss on her cheek.

Jelina smiled and started the car and drove off. " How was your day?" I shrugged and didn't really feel like talking about it. I knew I would destroy Jelina's all happy and giggly mood.

Under My Command ( Lesbian Stories)#Wattys2016जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें