Nine.

Friday. Six o'clock.

"Maya come on it's a big deal"

"No, Riley, it's not. We're just hanging out" I sighed, laying back on the bed.

"Maya you haven't been out on a real date since like freshman year... before you and he who shall not be named broke up"

"Voldemort?" I asked, grinning at her.

"Shut up!" She laughed, throwing a pillow at me.

"Seriously though it's not that big of a deal Riley"

"Fine, fine whatever you sayyy..." She replied, drawling out her last words.

I tossed the pillow up into the air and let it fall onto my stomach.

"Okay but what are you going to wear?" Riley asked, propping her head up in her hands.

"Um this" I gestured down at my outfit.

"Jeans and a flannel shirt? Maya, are you kidding me?" She scoffed.

"It's cute and effortless... I don't want to look like I'm trying too hard. It's just Lucas after all"

"Yeah, Lucas Never Goes On Any Dates Friar" A voice piped up from the hallway

We both jumped, looking up to see Missy leaning against the doorway. Ever since the night of the party she had been showing up a lot, hanging out with us. She was cool but the random popping up out of nowhere was seriously creepy.

"Dude!!! You scared the shit out of me" I yelled, throwing the pillow towards the door. It sadly flopped down on the ground feet from where she stood. My throwing skills obviously lacked.

"Sorry..." She shrugged, picking up the pillow and tossing it on the bed before plopping down herself.

"What was this about Lucas?" Riley asked, intrigued.

"Just y'know, that he's not really the dating type"

"More please" Riley urged.

"Name one time Lucas had a girlfriend... or went on a date for that matter" She said, twirling a piece of hair around her finger.

Riley pondered for a moment.

"Well... Uh... Oh! What about that one red head?? The one with the blue streak in her hair! I heard they dated freshman year"

"Nope, they just hooked up a bunch of times"

"The brunette with the freckles?"

"Same thing" She stated, inspecting her nails.

Riley studied my confused face.

"But he could've dated anyone. We don't know his whole life" She exclaimed, throwing her hands in the air.

"True" Missy pointed out. "It'll be fine blondie" She smiled, squeezing my knee.

"Hey it's 6:40, you should get going" Riley squealed.

"Yeah I guess so" I replied, still taking in Missy's words.

Lucas Never Goes On Any Dates Friar.

What a great way to start my night.

***GET HYPE ITS DATE NIGHT!!! These next chapters are going to be eventful af and hopefully supply your need for drama!!