Chapter Eleven

(A/N alright well this story is almost over!!! This is the last chapter before the epilogue so I hope you all enjoy!!! Sorry if it's short!!! Xx)

Zayn’s POV

It feels like I’ve been on my knee for years as I wait for her answer. I watch as her eyes travel from the ring to my eyes. There are tears forming in her eyes and before I can retract my proposal she’s grabbing me by the collar, bringing me to my feet and she crashes her lips to mine. I smile in the kiss as I finally hear her speak.

“Yes! A million times yes!” Her voice is muffled due to her lips on mine but I can hear her just fine.

I tighten my grip around her waist and pick her up, spinning her around but never breaking from the kiss. She laughs and breaks the kiss first needing air. She smiles at me as I set her down and reattach my lips to hers for a few quick pecks.

“That’s why you were acting so nervous.”

“Was I really?” I ask mentally slapping myself. So much for playing it cool Zayn.

“Yeah. But I can only notice because I know you so well.”

“That is true.” I wrap my arms back around her and sigh.

“I love you Zayn.”

“I love you too Reese.” Things are finally looking up for Reese and I.

It’s been two weeks and I decide to go and visit Clara. She opens her doors with a big smile and  I greet her with one. I take my usual spot on the sofa and she in her swivel chair.

“So Zayn how are you feeling?”

“Tired. This wedding planning is wearing me out.” I grin at her facial expression.

“You proposed!”

“Yup. Two weeks ago! Ah I swear Clara, life is great right now.” I sigh placing my hands behind my head.

“I’m so happy for you two. Congrats!”

“Thank you.”

“You seem really well Zayn. Seems in the two weeks we haven’t seen each other you have come back happier.”

“I am! Even though Reese is killing me with the whole invitation list.” I groan and Clara laughs.

“Well Zayn it looks like I might have to be the one to end this session.”

“Really? Why?”

“You have a wedding to plan and I honestly don’t think you need me anymore. Now this doesn’t mean that you can’t come to me if you need anything, it just means I think you are in a place in your life where your past won’t come to haunt you anymore.” Clara smiles and I nod.