Izeiah's Game {21}

Start from the beginning

"One at a time." I uttered. He just sighed.

"Nasaktan ka ba?" Umiling ako.

He then guided me to a shaded area while the people he was with followed, but stood at a further distance.

"Bakit ka pupunta sa detention?"

"I wasn't paying attention in class."

"Iyon lang? Hindi ka nagpay attention kaya ka pupunta sa detention? Sino ba ang teacher mo? Si Ms. Sadora ba?"

Again, I said.

"One at a time."

"Izeiah, don't worry, I will avenge you." Then he laughed evily as he started walking towards the elite class.

I tilted my head to the side

"But he's the Headmaster? How is he also so bias?" I whispered as I wonder why he sounded like he was favouring me.

----
"James?" I called out as I entered the back office of the shop.

"Oi, tumakas ka nanaman sa school. Hindi ka ba nagaalala na maaaresto ka ng pulis?" Sabi niya at natawa.

"They can never dare." I answered as I took a seat infront of him.

"Oh, I know. Afterall, you have power." He said, I turned to him and frowned.

He makes me sound like I'm corrupted. I do have power, but since I'm the Empress, I have control over the Underground thus I could make killing legal there or I could help sustain the gangsters.

As a result, they dare not provoke me. In other words, they don't want to arrest the Empress of the Underground, but not Izeiah Robinson nor Izeiah Swift. No one knows my identity other than the Clan and ate Hina. So how would they know if I was the Empress?

I then noticed the bottles stacked up at the corner of his office.

"You've started drinking again? I thought you already dropped that addiction? Both you and ate Hina?" I asked in confusion.

Around a year ago, ate Hina and James were sent to the hospital because they drunk too much. They had to stop the addiction or it would help rot their organs to death.... something like that.

"Can't stop the habit eh. Alam mo na, kung gusto mo talaga, hindi mo mapipigilan. Hay.. parang siya. Gusto ko, hindi ko naman maabot. Pero if I work hard, I can make that person fall. Tapos saakin na." He sighed.

"I don't understand. You broke the engagement with ate Hina because you liked someone?" Pero umiling siya.

"Hindi like, Izeiah. Iba ang nararamdaman ko."

"Buddy, I can't keep up with you"

"Hays. Anyways, nakahanap ka na ba ng friends mo doon? O loner ka pa din? Hindi ba pinakilala ko yung babaeng Fujiwara na iyon saiyo? Naging friends mo ba?"

Oh yeah, I've forgot. While I was at the maze, we were kidnapped. I wonder how she's doing?

"We can be considered familiar with each other, but not to an extent I can call her my friend. In fact, I'm a lot closer to Ivan."

"Shikaiken Heir? Izeiah, sinasabi ko, lumayo ka sakanya."

"Bakit?"

"He's too dangerous."

---

Narrator's Pov

Izeiah's eyes snapped open and her eyes were a mixture of 3 different colors, green, violet and bloody red.