Part 34

FIRST HALLOWEEN

OCTOBER 2016

IT WAS HALLOWEEN!! I'm 5 months pregnant now and I couldn't be happier and more excited. I could feel the kicks and all the cravings starts kicking in.

Eliz disagreed on the fact that we should take the twins out for Halloween, but I knew how to change her mind. I went to the Halloween store and bought the two most adorable, cute and fun baby costumes I could find.

For Ethan, I got a Robin Hood costume where he had arrows and a hood and all that stuff. Whereas for Anna, I got a..... FAIRY COSTUME! She had wings and a pouch filled with glitter and an adorable purplish pinkish dress. I knew that once Eliz would see these, she wouldn't be able to resist.

I called Sam and told him to distract Eliz for 10 mins. He told her to go the the convenience store near by to buy some diapers. Little did she know that I was hiding behind her house and once she drove away I ran inside to change the kids into their costumes.

Sam let me in and while he changed Ethan, I changed Anna. It was actually really easy. She seemed to like it and didn't make a fuss at all. I found her ticklish spot and tickled her until she was out of breath. I heard the door slam shut and Eliz yell.

Eliz: Baby, I'm hoooommeee!

Sam: Coming! Just give me a sec!

He came into Annas room to give me Ethan. I held them both. Ethan on my left and Anna on my right. Firstly Sam went Down and Eliz panicked when she didn't see the kids with him. I calmed her down when I walked down the stairs revealing the adorable babies and their costumes. She awed at the sight of them and couldn't stop staring.

Anna: So, about that Halloween outing I was tellin you about.

Eliz: Fine we'll take them! Where did you get these?! They're adorable!!!

Anna: I know right! They're so cuteeee! I just wanna eat them up.

Eliz: Step away from the babies...

She said in a sarcastic, funny way.

We laughed and sat down to chat. Halloween was tomorrow, but the scares haven't even begun.