Part 28

WEDDING DRESS SHOPPING.

IT WAS THE DAY!! Finally, I would be going wedding dress shopping. I felt so excited and happy but at the same time, so nervous and anxious. What if I didn't find a dress for me! What if I didn't look good in the dress that I liked? I didn't know what to think. I just have to wait and see.

I went to Eliz's house to pick her up and take her to the shop. We were gonna meet my mum there.

I was speechless. Once we walked into the shop, it looked like a fairytale. Like a princesses closet. I didn't know what to say or think. We got there and the lady asked me if I wanted anything specific. I told her that I prepared either a ball gown dress or a mermaid dress. You know. Something that would flatter me when I wore it.

She nodded and left to go find some choices for me to try on. In the meantime, I sat and talked with Eliz and my mum. Eliz actually asked for some tips on how to get her babies to sleep and my mum answered her.

After approximately 10 minutes, the lady came back with a variety of gorgeous wedding dresses. I tried them all one by one. I was stuck between two. One was a white ball gown with diamonds along the whole top and some see through nude material as the sleeves which also had diamonds on them. On the other hand, there was a white mermaid dress with lace on the while dress and it also had some gorgeous lace sleeves.

To be honest, the mermaid one flattered me the most, but the ball gown made me feel like a princess in a fairytale. I didn't know what to do so I got some advice from Eliz and my mum. My mum told me to get the ball gown because the mermaid was too tight but Eliz told me that the mermaid made me look more mature and beautiful. I didn't know.

I'm the end, after trying them both on multiple times, I decided.

I was going with the mermaid dress because it made me look the best and personally, I liked the lace more than the diamonds. I was torn apart because I loved the ball gown but I really liked the mermaid dress better.

We bought the dress and I felt a huge weight lifted from my shoulders. I felt relief yet stress because the wedding was in 2 and a half months.