Part 8

WEDDING PLANNING.

I couldn't sleep that night. I kept on thinking about the kiss. About dinner. About him. What are we now? He hasn't asked me to be his girlfriend. So... Are we dating? I don't understand. I'm so confused. I made myself some coffee since it was clear that I wasn't going to sleep any time soon. The noise from the kettle woke Eliz up. (Yes they were still staying over at my place)

Anna: Mornin

Eliz: WHAT DO YOU MEAN MORNIN!? ITS 5am! IM SUPPOSED TO BE SLEEPING!

Anna: Dam. Chill.

Eliz: Sorry. I need my beauty sleep. Soooo what happened last night.

Anna: Wellllll, it was amazing. I felt like a princess. The restaurant was perfect and then he brought me home and he kissed me.

Eliz: And then...

Anna: Then?

Eliz: Yea. He came inside. You two made out, he took his shirt of, you two...

Anna: ELIZ! NO! Just a kiss and he left.

Eliz: Why do you do this to me.

Anna: What do you mean?

Eliz: Why can't you make it more interesting.

Anna: But this is what happened.

Eliz: God dam it Anna.

We drank our coffees while planning the wedding.

Eliz: What do you think about this venue?

Anna: I think it's terrible. You need something to make you feel like a queen in her palace.

Eliz: Trueee.

Anna: THAT ONE! ITS PERFECT!

Eliz: It is isn't it. But it's way out of our price range.

Anna: ELIZ! Stop it! You only get married once. If you don't make it exactly how you want it, you'll regret it.

Eliz: But how am I supposed to pay for it?

Anna: Sam makes hundreds of thousands per month. I think he has it covered.

Eliz: I don't want him to waste all his money on our wedding.

Anna: Listen. The money used on you wedding is the same amount of money Sam makes every 6 months worth of videos. I think you'll be fine.

Eliz: You're right. I'll call them right now!

While Eliz was calling the venue, I was sending out the invites to her bachelorette party. I'm great at throwing parties so it's gonna be unforgettable!
She came back and her eyes were lit with excitement. She booked the venue. We got ready to go try on wedding dresses. It was me, Eliz and Eliz's mother. The shop was filled with beautiful dresses. Not just for the bride. Also for the bridesmaids and the maid of honor. She tried on a few but there was one that stood out. It was a long dress with beautiful diamonds on the top part of the dress. Is wasn't very puffy but it wasn't completely flat either. It looked perfect on her.