Part 15

MY FIRST TIME.

The next day was mostly spent on a plane. But this time it wasn't some normal ticket. It was first class. I hadn't ever been on a plane with a first class ticket. But it was amazing. You get so much more space and the food is actually good. Plus you can drink Champagne and wine. Of course Nat and I sat next to each other talking and to be honest, sleeping a lot. It was fun but also very tiring.

As soon as we got to LAX, I called Sam to see were he was. Apparently Eliz was a little sick so she couldn't come with him, but it was fine because we were going back to their place to chill out.

It took us around 30 to get to their place. Sam helped us unload our luggages from the car and take them inside. The house was surprisingly dark inside. None of the lights were open. The house looked so empty, but I ignored it and Sam walked is in.

As soon as I walked in I was pleasantly surprised with balloons and all my old classmates, jumping up and yelling 'congratulations' to the top of their lungs. I was flabbergasted. I just stood there like and idiot. As soon as my brain regained consciousness, I ran to Eliz and hugged her as much as I could.  The Music started playing and everyone was having a great time.  People were dancing. There was even a karaoke machine there. I introduced Nat to all of my old classmates and to my cousins. He seemed to get along well with some of them.

Eliz and I sang 'I'm a Barbie girl' (as a joke obviously) and everyone was laughing at our outstanding performance. 

The party ended at around 1am. I thanked everyone for surprising me and for putting so much time and effort into a party for me. When all of the guest left, Eliz insisted that I'd stay with them but I decided it would be better to go home and cuddle with Nat. Even though everyone left from the party drunk, I only drank a little bit because  I knew that I would have to drive home.

When we finally arrived to Nat's house, we plopped onto the couch and cuddled. The cuddle turned into a kiss and the kiss turned into a makeout session. He lifted me by my waist, off the couch and upstairs into his room. His lips fit into mine like a glove fits into a hand. He laid me onto the bed still not breaking the kiss. He left a trail of kisses down my neck. As he kissed my neck, I whispered in his ear over and over again 'I'm yours' we started to kiss again. He started taking off his shirt. I knew it was my turn so I did the same. He kissed me from my lips to my belly button and once he was done, he looked at me and nodded, meaning that I was ready. He took my shorts off and then his. We were one step away from making one of the biggest decisions of our lives. He began to kiss my lips again but half way through I whispered.

Anna: Wai-wait.

Nat: yea.

Anna: Do you have a...

Nat: Yea I do. Don't worry.

We went back to kissing and soon enough, we were both naked on the bed. He looked at me once again and I nodded. It was time.

He went inside. It felt good, I'm not gonna lie. It was my first time. It was a little painful. I grabbed onto his hair and groaned. He thrusted in and out of me. I moaned his named a few times. He came in faster and faster each time. We both came at the same time. We lay back in exhaustion. I turned over him.

Anna: I love you.

Nat: I love you too.