Part 29

OUR WEDDING

3 MONTHS LATER

It was the night before my wedding. My bachelorette party! I haven't mentioned this before but Eliz was my maid of honor. I asked her on the day of the engagement because she's really the best person. I didn't mention it because I was overwhelmed with all of the wedding planning and stuff.

She wanted to surprise me for my bachelorette party so I had no idea where we were going and what we would do.

She just told me to wear something tight and to be ready at 6pm. I did as she told me and she came to pick me up. The kids were with their grandparents because both Eliz and Sam were going to bachelor parties.

She picked me up and all my friends that I invited to the wedding were there. I still had no idea were we were going until we got there.

It was a club. But not just any club. A strip club. I didn't know what to say. I mean it sounded fun but I felt so bad for doing this. Ehhh. I enjoyed it to be honest.

We got in and wow. There were half naked guys dancing everywhere. I've we sat down Eliz shouted to one of the guys and told him to give me a lap dance. I gave her a death stare and everyone laughed. He danced all over me and at first I felt uncomfortable but then after a few shots, it was all just normal to me.

I got Eliz a lap dance from a guy to get my revenge. She could finally drink some alcohol because the kids are almost 4 months old.

NEXT DAY

It was finally the day! I could t believe it. My wedding day. I would finally get to marry my soulmate. The love of my life. I woke up to a beautiful day. The sun was shining, the birds were singing. Everything was perfect.

My alarm went off at 10:30am because I needed to pack my stuff and get ready by the time of 11am so that by the time we arrived at the venue, it was 12pm.

I slept over at Eliz's house because of my bachelorette party. U woke her up and we got dressed and packed. I invited Eliz and Sam to stay at the mansion with us as well as my family. I could t wait until tonight.

We left for the mansion and Eliz vlogged for her channel and convinced me to create my own channel too. I agreed and started to vlog too.

At last, we arrived to the gorgeous Mansion and we went in to check in. We unpacked everything and started to get ready. It was now 12:30pm. We had 4 hours until the wedding ceremony begun. I was so nervous but excited. I had dreamt of this day from the first time we kissed.

Eliz: Are you okay?

Anna: Yea. A little nervous but I'm great.

Eliz: I'm so proud of you.

Anna: You have no idea how much that means to me.

I hugged her and I almost cried but she gave me this inspirational speech and stopped me.

The getting ready process begun. The hair and makeup lady was here before us which was a great relief for me. I curled my hair and put some parts of it up to make the most perfect hairstyle ever. My makeup was simple because I generally didn't wear much makeup at all. I did a nice nude and baby pink eye with some baby pink matte lipstick.

For once I couldn't stop looking at myself. I looked beautiful for once. Since Eliz was my made of honor, she wore a different dress than the bridesmaids. She wore a baby pink coloured dress with a sweat heart neckline and it was very loose and flowy. It was time to take photos with my bridesmaids and my one and only maid of honor. We took pictures outside, by the flowers. It was amazing.

I couldn't believe it. It was finally time to get married. The ceremony begun. Everyone walked in first. My father took right hand and my brother took my left hand. I wanted them both to give me away because I loved them both so much and their approval meant the world to me.

I heard the music. It was my turn. I started to walk down the aisle which was covered in white and red roses just like from our engagement.

I looked up and saw Nat I front of me. I walked towards him while almost crying. When I got to him, both my father and brother shook his hand, giving their approval and they left to go sit down. Nat took my hand and we looked each other in the eyes. It reminded me of our first date, when we talked for hours and kept on looking each other in the eyes.

Do you, Nat Wolff take this woman, Anna Catherine O'Neill, as your lawfully wedded wife?

Nat: I do.

And do you, Anna Catherine O'Neill, take this man, Nat Wolff, as your lawfully wedded husband?

Anna: I do.

We then proceeded to say our vowels which we wrote.

Nat: Anna, you are my sunshine. My love. My soulmate. I promise to help you through good and bad no matter what and to respect you forever. I love you and I want to spend the rest of my life with you.

I almost cried but I pulled it together for my vowels.

Anna: Nat, I love you. I always have and I always will. You are my oxygen. My world. I promise to help you, to respect you and to live you until our old age. I know you're my soulmate because you're the only person I have ever lived this much. I love you.

BY the power in me, by the state of California, I now pronounce you, husband and wife. You may now kiss your bride.

We kissed for a little longer than we had to but we didn't care. I felt the adrenaline rushing through my blood.

For the first time, introducing, Mr. and Mrs. Wolff.

We walked together as everyone clapped for us. As I looked to my right and saw Eliz, I noticed that she was tearing up which just made me even happier. Knowing that she approved of this all, made me so happy.

It was time for the reception. We all ate, danced and generally had lots of fun. I remember this part so vividly, it was time for Nat and I to slow dance. He put his arms around my waist and I put mine around his neck. We looked into each others eyes and I fell in love with him all over again.

Everyone congratulated us and the night was over. My family, Eliz, Sam, Nat and I, went into the mansion and called it a night. At least they did we got the biggest room at the very top of the mansion. The whole floor was our room.

We entered our room and started making outS he unzipped my dress and i untied his tie. We were now both wearing Norge but our bare skin. I jumped on him and wrapped my legs around his waist. We made out even more and he pushed me onto the bed. I grabbed his hair as his pushed in. I moan and groaned. He seemed to lie it because he went in faster and deeper. I was bouncing on top of him while I kept moaning.
"More, more" I groaned and he did as I said. I felt him going through me and he reached my spot. He released his juices into me and we both orgasmed. We fell back onto the bed out of breath and we giggled.

That was one hell of a day.