Part 3

A BIG SURPRISE!

We all sat down at Starbucks we all talked. Sam didn't sit with us for long. Apparently he was gonna watch a movie with Kian ( Eliz's brother ) No offense to Eliz, but I hated Kian. I'm friends with Andrea Russet and he was such a dick to her when they dated. Anyway, he left and it was just me and Eliz. We talked until we finished our drinks and once we were done, we ran to Victoria's Secret as if our lives depended on it. We both bought some underwear and some cute sweatpants. We must've spent at least 1 hour in there. While I was in a dressing room trying on clothes, Eliz started talking about her relationship with Sam. She randomly decided to slide in the fact that they're ENGAGED! I immediately put my clothes on and ran out the dressing room to give her a big hug.

Anna: When's the wedding, Where are you having it, are you gonna have a church wedding...

Eliz: Relax, relax. We haven't decided yet. He proposed last week when we graduated high school. You're the first person apart from our parents, that knows.

Anna: OMG Eliz I'm so happy for you!!

Eliz: Thank you, but I need to ask you for a favor!

Anna: Sure! Anything you want.

Eliz: Anna, will you be my maid of honor..?

Anna: ELIZ!! Of course I will! Thank you so much!!

We hugged and for the next 3 hours, all we talked about was the wedding.