Part 26

WELCOME HOME POTTORFFS

A FEW DAYS LATER

Eliz was FINALLY coming home!! Even though the kids were born early, they were as healthy as any kid should be. Firstly I gathered the happy couples to their house to surprise them. Once they arrived, we all shout whispered surprise just in case the babies were asleep. They came home. The babies were in their push cart. Eliz was pushin them while Sam way holding some bags with some extra baby stuff inside.

They both had a surprised look on their faces. Thankfully, the babies were both awake and as I thought, everyone rushed to them to see the twins.

I grabbed Eliz by the hand and dragged her upstairs.

Eliz: What are you doing?

Anna: Now that you're no longer a whale.....

Eliz: Ouch...

Anna: Let's put you into a tight dress to show off those curves.

I took her to her room and once she put on her tight black dress, I did her makeup. Of course she must've been tired but she didn't have a baby shower so instead I invited family to get the kids some gifts for when they get a little older.

Anna: Alright NOW.... Let's go open some baby presents.

We both went downstairs and Eliz wowed everyone. She looked great. She looked nothing like a girl that gave birth a few days ago. Sadly he still couldn't drink because she was breastfeeding but she could finally eat sushi and stuff. We all say and talked and can I hair say that the babies are the most adorable babies in the world.

The night came to an end quite early because of course Sam and Eliz were tired from taking care of the babies.

We congratulated them, gave them a gift for each baby and left to go home.