Part 33

A MIRACLE.

I looked around. Where was I. It certainly wasn't home. My confusion took over.

SEPTEMBER 2016.

I was in the hospital. Nat was standing beside me and I asked him what happened.

Nat: Anna. Umm. You were pregnant. You've been pregnant for 4 months now. Apparently the doctor says that the baby was some home hidden.

Anna: I thought I had a miscarriage..

Nat: It turns out you didn't.  That was an infection. We're gonna be parents Anna. We really are.

Anna: Oh My God, Nat? You better not be fucking with me right now!

Nat: I'm not. It's real. The doctor says it perfectly healthy despite the infection you had. And guess what. They're twins. Just like Eliz. A boy and a girl.

I couldn't believe it. Eliz and I both always wanted to have twins so that our kids could play together and be best friends just like we are. It was perfect. The only thing I could think of was 'what if I commuted suicide? I would've killed mine and Nat's future children.' Thank god he saved me from doing it.

Nat: You'll give birth in February.

I couldn't be happier. I got up from the hospital bed and kissed him. It turned into a make out session until the doctor walked in and cleared his throat for us to stop.

I was still wondering why I was in the hospital. My question was soon answered.

Doctor: Your head is fine. No concussion or anything so no need to worry, you may go home now.

We left the hospital and was welcomed by Eliz and Sam in our house. She hugged me in excitement out of the good news.

She asked me if there were any names that I would name them and I replied will a handful of them.

Anna: I'm definitely naming the boy Sean after my father, but I think I'm gonna name the girl April. Or Cathrine because of my dearest aunt who sadly passed away.

Eliz: They're all gorgeous names.

We sat down and planned on what I should buy and all that.

It was actually happening. For real this time. That's when my happiness took over.