IDK

Soarin POV

"I will never take your ways of charming men so badly again Rare," Dash said as we went with Rarity.

"Well it comes to show darlings, im the master when it comes to men"

"I wonder if she could master men," i whispered to Dash. She giggled before Rarity turned immediately.

"What was that!"

"Nothing," i replied.

"I will pretend i didnt hear that," she said before turning abruptly back around.

"Are you sure you know where you're going Rarity," i asked after awhile of feet aching walking.

"Hey, whos the GPS of this group," was all i got.

"Soarin, i cant believe im saying this but im scared," Dash whispered to me.

I cant believe im hearing this. "Dont worry Dashie, i wont let anything happen to you, i promise"

She turned her head away as if shes trying to hide her face. Probably blushing again.

I would touch her hand, but at the moment its impossible.

"Alright there's no turning back at this point, are you guys sure you want to go through this"

We both nodded our heads. Rarity nodded back in confirmation.

I didnt realise she stopped us at a huge wooden door. Gold designs decorate the outer remmings and handle. It looks like a Medival door.

"Whats behind that door anyways?"

"Glad you asked dear Soarin, for what's behind here is for you to figure out, ill get the others, im afraid you guys are on your own for now"

From the corner of my eye i could see Dash twitch.

Calm down Soarin, she has it under control, i reminded myself.

"Good luck," was all Rarity said before dashing off down the hall.

Dash nudged her head towards the door, gesturing me ton go first.

I opened the door slowly. It creeked as the door grew farther away from the opening.

I blew out a puff of air as i opened it further, hoping no ambush or trap.

Finally fully opened, i open my eyes to relief that it was an empty hallway.

I looked at Dash who just looked eye wided at the hallway.

"Whats wrong Dashie?"

"Im not going in there, this has dangerous written all over it"

"Aren't you Rainbow Danger Dash ," i said giving her a smile.

"Well yea, but i dont trust this, its bad enough i lost my courage, but if you get hurt..."

"I wont i promise, just stay close to me alright," i said calmly.

She surrendered and followed me inside.

I shivered as i looked at the paintings on the wall, they looked as if theyre watching me.

Dash gave another twitch before she shivered as if she had the same feeling.

We'll get through this, we always get through things together.

*hey im not dead, figure i tell u that.