The Bet

Today is the day, the day of the big game. I don't know if I'm ready. We're going against Crystal Prep's Shadowbolts. Supposedly we're going against them in the Friendship Games next two months, but that doesn't stop me from at least trying.

Spitfire, Dash, and me were walking to someplace to eat before the game. Spitfire was walking between us, so it was hard to talk Dash.

"So, Soarin you think we will win this game," Spitfire said.

"Yes," I said grinning over to Dash. She grinned back.

"This is going to be tough one, I have been told that they were undefeatable"

"Don't worry, I can take them on," Dash said.

"Hold on there cadet, this is your first game with this team, just remember always work as a team"

"Yea, yea, whatever, teamwork," Dash said.

I couldn't help but chuckle. No one on this team usually act like this, so it was kinda funny.

The game, I have confidence that we can win now. Sitting at the bleachers, I watch Dash talk to her friends. I felt a presence near me. I turned around to find Pinkie Pie sitting next to me.

"Hey Soarin," she said smiling ear to ear.

"Uh, hey Pinkie," I said.

"Soooooo, I heard you have a crush on Dashie," she said leaning in with a grin.

"Uh, no who told you that," I said faking a smile.

"I'm Pinkie Pie, I know everything, like right now your lying to me"

"OK, you caught me, but to be honest she's my first crush, then she'll be my first girlfriend"

"Yea, good luck with that"

"What's that suppose to mean"

"Well, Dashie doesn't do sappy things, including dating, it would be a miracle if she ever does something like that

I frowned at the thought. Maybe I could be that miracle. Then I smiled.

"You know Pinkie, I bet you I can win her heart in one week," I said with a challenging grin.

"Oh I love bets, if you don't you have to make cupcakes with pink frosting and pink sprinkles for a month"

"Fine, but if I win you have to do my chores for a month"

"Deal" we shook hands. This is going to be fun.