Rainbow Factory Dash Is Coming

Soarin POV

Carrying her around is hard. Especially when I've done it for close to two freakin' hours!

Her mom seems she doesn't where were going, and its obvious that Dash is starting to get heavy.

Scootaloo gave the knife to Firefly because she still complained that shes too young to carry any deadly weapon, i mean like who's going to notice a little girl carrying a blade.

"Firefly, do you even know where we're going"

"I know what im doing, i saw it in a dream"

"Dreams are dreams, its not reality!"

"Some are, my young boy"

"Seriously, how are you Dashie's mom"

I looked down at Dash who was unconscious or something, but i know for sure shes not sleeping.

Her head twitched a bit and she mumbled something.

Her skin grew a little more paler and her scar became more visible. We might not make it before she fully loses it.

"Firefly, were running out of time"

Scootaloo came beside me and looked at Dash.

"Hes right, there's probably about 25% left of your daughter"

"I TOLD YOU I KNEW WHERE I WAS GOING," she gloated. The roof of the castle, it was there. "Told you i wasnt crazy"

"Dont worry Dashie, everything is going to be alright," i whispered.

"I got a question, how are we going to get in without being noticed," Scootaloo asked.

"We'll have to sneak in"

"But how? Soarin got Dash and we cant sneak in with a person holding another person"

Thats why you and me are going in"

"Um uh Firefly, i dont think-"

"Excellent Scootaloo, knew you agree"

"Why do i even bother," i heard her mumble.

"Soarin watch my daughter while me and Scootaloo make sure the coast is clear"

I nodded my head.

Firefly went in but Scootaloo stayed and looked worried.

"Whats wrong Scoots, you a chicken," i said.

"No, just wondering...how could i protect myself"

"Punching, kicking, i could name off a bunch"

"Uh..."

"You coming or what," Firefly yelled.

"Yea," she yelled back. She looked at Dash again.

"Dont worry Scoots, Dashie will be fine, i promise"

She nodded her head and ran inside.

I set Dash on the ground and sat next to her. Twirling my arm to try to pop it, i heard the same growl from earlier.

"Who's there"

Silence.

I turned back around and looked down at Dash. Worried that'll ill lose her forever.

Growl.

"Come out"

The bushes moved as some foreign creature was walking. I dont have a weapon to protect myself from, even worse, to protect Dashie.

A rustle in the bush startled me as i grew closer.

"Im done playing games"

A paw stretched out from the bush. Then came out an angry deformed wolf face. Somewhat Werewolf face.

I shook in fear, its hungry. For blood.

It walked slowly around us. I clutched on Dash against me. Its eyes are a peircing red.

"Dashie wake up," i whispered.

She just layed against me, her eyes not even open.

It layed its eyes on me.

"Uh hey pal, want to be friends"

It quickly pounced at me. I screamed and covered Dash. Nothing happened.

I looked down, where's Dash?

I looked im front of me and my eyes widened in horror.

Dash was pinning the wolf down. It was trying to push her off, but she held it down.

Eventually it had enough strength to push her off. She landed on her feet and stood up quickly. It came charging at her and she jumped over her.

"Want to play boy, come and get me," she said then ran off.

It chased her and she jumped into a tree where it idiotically hit the tree. She stuck her tongue out at it. It growled and she jumped down and landed on its back. It was running everywhere trying to get her off. She broke off a branch from a tree that they went under.

She immediately stabbed it and it howled in pain. She fell off and aimed the stick into the heart.

The wolf dropped down. Dead.

"I love the smell of blood," she said.

Shes losing it even more.

"D-Dashie," i said reaching towards her. She immediately punched me in the face. I fell to the ground.

"Ow ow ow"

She shook her head and instantly helped me up.

"Sorry Soarin i dont know what got into me"

"Its ok," i said holding my nose, "how did you even wake up so quick"

"I can sense when you're in danger, i maybe losing myself but i didn't want to lose you"

"Dash"

"Look Soarin, i dont have much time before i completely lose it so if im gone, i just want you to know that i lov-," she couldn't finish.

"D-Dash"

Her hand twitched, then her head.

Aria POV

"Hey, Night Raven, have you seen Dash anywhere im starting to get worried," i said.

"No, i haven't"

Im starting to worry. Where are you Dashie?

*I think this got a little too intense, but eh. Anyways im not very good in action scenes so they'll probably suck.

Anyways hope u like it!

"We prefer to be the winners, the oddballs, and most importantly, we prefer to be ourselves" -Paige

Random quote becuz im weird.