Valentine's Day

Hey this is a Valentine's Day special, there is two reasons y im not making another book for this: 1) this is only gonna be one chapter special, no point to make a one chapter book 2) im too lazy.

Picture owned by me (i know its a little horrible, but i tried).The music is owned by Meg and Dia. Dont know who owns the video.

After this I'll continue the actual book. This is all on Soarin's POV, hope u like it.

Oh btw, Happy Valentine's Day!

I cant believe it! Its one day away from Valentine's Day and i dont know if I'm ready.

What should i give her? How will i ssk her?

The Valentine's Dance is just around the corner and i dont know if it will be easy.

After some practice, i sat on the field for a break and took a long drink.

I watched the cyan girl i fell in love with since she first made the team. Spitfire and Dash were kicking the ball towards each other as they ran along the border of the field.

"KICK HARDER," i heard Spitfire shout to her. I can see the sweat dripping off of her forehead, like water off of a car that was sitting in the rain.

"CADET, IF YOU'RE EVER TO BECOME THE BEST ATHLETE, I SUGGEST YOU START TRYING HARDER"

"IM TRYING," Dash shouted back.

"NOT HARD ENOUGH"

Spitfire is being unusually hard on Dash, but i guess its getting close to Valentine's Day and she's probably not being herself considering she has no love interest.

Wasnt long before Dash put up the "time out" signal.

I never seen Dash get tired so easily. Spitfire let her go and she stumbled towards me.

"Why...is she...pushing me," she said between breaths.

"Probably a bad day," i suggested.

She plopped down next to me and took a long sip from her bottle.

I looked across to see Spitfire wasn't sweating at all.

How is she not sweating, i thought.

A soccer ball hit Dash in the face causing her to spill water everywhere.

"GET UP SOLDIERS," Spitfire shouted.

Dash got up and shook the water off her arms.

I was covered in liquid too, but i didn't care.

"Soarin, im sorry," she said noticing me wet.

"Its no big deal, its not like im going to melt or anything," i said getting up.

"LISTEN UP, CAUSE I AM NOT GOING TO REPEAT MYSELF, WE HAVE A BIG GAME TONIGHT AND I WANT EVERY EACH ONE OF YOU TO TRY YOUR HARDEST AND I MEAN YOUR BEST. YOUR MOMMIES ARE NOT HERE TO WIPE THE WETNESS OFF YOUR CHINNY CHIN CHINS, THIS IS THE GAME OF THE YEAR AND WE HAVE TO MAKE IT COUNT, DO YOU UNDERSTAND ME"

"YES MA'AM," we all shouted.

"Good, now you may leave"

In the locker room, it smelled of stinky gym socks and sweat, which is what most men locker room smells like, considering the ones who play soccer.

After getting changed i waited for Dash as usual outside of that probably better smelling women's locker room (considering we arent even men and women yet).