Creepypasta and Horrible Things

Me and Dash were sitting on my couch, watching the game. Who thought that this game was intense. The game was tight. One player was about to shoot, when my mom came in.

"Hello dear, since when did you get home," she asked.

"Like thirty minutes ago," I said.

"Who's that"

"My friend, she came to watch the game with me"

"OK but no leaving trash out"

"Yea yea yea, I'll clean up after myself"

She went upstairs to do laundry and then I turn to Dash.

"Hey Dash what do you want to do"

"I don't know, usually I go to Pinkie's and she always have me going against her in a cupcake eating contest"

"Please tell me they weren't made out of actual people," I said referring to the creepypasta Cupcakes.

"I hope not," she said knowing I was talking about that story.

"Hopefully she's not planning on turning you into one," I said teasingly.

"And I hope not to see the skull of Gilda either," she said with a laugh.

I really hope Pinkamena isn't real. Heck, that's Pinkie's real name of what I heard. Pinkamena Diane Pie, what a weird name. Also a long first name if you ask me.

Dash stared out of the window, like she was missing something.

"What is it Dash," I asked concerned.

"Nothing," she said in a sad tone.

"Something is wrong, tell me"

"I'm just sad you got a family, mine is half dead, I don't have a dad anymore, I don't have a sister, and my mom isn't giving me much of attention since dad's death"

"Your dad's death?"

"Yea, my dad died from too much alcohol, he drank too much"

"Wait, your dad drinks?"

"Well he did anyways until he died"

She looked down and I'm pretty sure a tear went down her cheek. I put my hand on top of hers. She layer her head on my shoulder and tears was streaming down her face.

"I want to be loved"

"Its ok Dash, your mom does love you," I assured her.

"I don't know if she does"

"Don't worry, I'm here for you, I'll always be there for you, I promise"

We both rest on the couch and both fell asleep, with the sound of Dash's soft crying.