Rarity The Rat

Rarity POV

This is a dreadful idea. Cant believe i went through with this. Scattering around as a rodent, i cant bear even looking at my reflection.

It felt like everyone were giants, i nearly get stepped on in every second
I turned around the corner and made sure no feet were there to squash me.

When i get back, you're gonna get it Fluttershy, i thought. But lets be realistic, i wouldn't hurt Fluttershy.

Just then, i heard mumbling then i knew i was close.

Dash POV

"Cant believe this, idiot, idiot"

I finally got over the sappy crying and figured mumbling about the thing that cost you everything helps out a lot.

Soarin fell asleep, guys.

"All of this nightmarish hell is making me sleepy"

"F**k you, making me try to come up with a plan"

"Us guys need our sleep"

I thought he was kidding until now.

Dang it, i thought when i tried that kicking thing.

I heard a squeak, i perked up and saw something scurrying across the room. I gave a confused look and saw the furball's red eyes staring at me.

I let out a scream. An embarrassing girly scream.

"WHATS WRONG DASH"

My scream apparently woke up Sleeping Beauty.

"R-rat!"

"Seriously"

I nodded still scared. Dont know why im so scared of rats, the only thing i knew i was scared of was losing my awesomeness.

It squeaked again before it hopped on my leg.

"Please dont give me any diseases"

"Its just a rat"

"Yea, a rat that might be a carrier"

It made its way to the top of my shirt. It stared at me with those red beady eyes.

"You dont have Ebola, do you"

It put its paws on its hips like it heard me.

"Oh c'mon, all of your pals are carriers of diseases, dont act like i was insulting you"

It put its head up in the air like it was saying "hmph".

I scoffed before rolling my eyes.

It held up one finger.

"One word"

It shook its head, it jumped off and dipped its finger into a puddle of water.

I looked at the puddle and Soarin did too.

The reflection that stared back at the rodent wasn't a rat. It was Rarity.

"What the what"

"Is that Rarity"

It nodded its head and then looked back at the puddle.

"Dreadfully sorry for scaring you Dash," the reflection said.

"Rarity! Why are you a rat"

"Trust me, im not happy about it either, Fluttershy's idea, look anyways, i switched bodies with this...ugh...rodent to hide away from those hideous, brainless, creatures"

"Where's the others," Soarin asked.

"Theyre fine, they're in a room they dont know about"

"Awesome! Do you think you could help us out"

"Why certainly"

Rarity ran up my leg and on my arm and began nibbling on the chains. Eventually they snapped and i pulled off the other one. I fell flat on my face.

"Ouch," i said as i got up. Rarity did the same to Soarin and he landed on his feet.

He accidentally ran into me when he nearly lost his balance. The problem was, a body wasnt what hit me.

"What the," i said as i tried to touch his face. "That dirty little, she planned this all along"

What i touched wasnt skin, it was a sort of forcefield, she planned this. She knew that we'll get out eventually.

"Im going to kill her"

She put a forcfield on the both of us, we cant even touch a hair on each other.

*HEY! Im not dead! I couldn't think of anything so give me credit. Got hooked on this game called Life Is Strange. Im thinking about drawing some characters from there, what you think? BTW, i was listening to my favorite band (next to Halestorm), Evanescence while i was doing this chapter. My favorite song, Whisper. Dont know why but it reminds me of SoarinDash, also Taking Over Me, also from them does too. Anyways love u all! Stay awesome!