Why Rarity!?

Celestia POV

Walking down the stone path litted with elegant lamps, i was wondering where it will lead to. Hopefully somewhere not...dangerous.

I could've swore i heard Luna cry out, but i could be hearing things. The path grew narrower as i walked on. Soon a shadow of a castle, a castle that may have the answer to all this.

Soarin POV

Another day of school, im afraid. Dash could lose control again if she and Gilda fought again. I don't know what will happen if they bumped into each other.

Me, Dash, and Pinkie were walking to lunch. We just got out of period 5, which was ugh social studies.

"I wonder if they have cupcakes smother in more cupcakes, or a cake made out cakes, or-" Dash covered Pinkie's mouth to shut her up.

"Do you ever stop talking," Dash asked.

"Nope, i have non stop lips"

Dash groaned at Pinkie's stupidity.

"Oh there you guys are," said Rarity.

"HEY RARITY," screamed Pinkie.

Rarity covered her ears," why hello Pinkie"

"What's up Rarity," asked Dash.

"I have important news"

"What is it"

"The musical showcase is in 3 days"

"Wait, WHAT"

"Oops, too last minute huh"

"Why didn't you tell me before hand, i never got to write any lyrics yet"

"Well, had some problems, with uh Applejack, but uh better than never"

Dash facepalmed herself.

"Rarity, why"

"Why what dear"

"You know what nevermind, i got a song to write"

She stomped off to lunch.

"Ohhhhhhhh Rarity, i think you ticked off Dash," said Pinkie.

I shivered, ticked off, hopefully her DNA doesn't react.

"Soarin, dear, why dont you join Dash, we'll catch up," said Rarity.

"Ok, meet you guys there"

I walked towards lunch and found Dash sitting at a table by herself. She was writing in her notebook, hopefully a song.

"Hey Dashie," i said sitting next to her.

"Hey Soarin," she greeted back.

Not taking her eyes off her notebook, i peeked over.

"HEY, you'll have to wait till the day we win the showcase to see this," she said playfully, hiding her notebook.

"Sorry, can't I just have a peek please"

"No, you can wait"

"No i can't"

"Well get over it"

Its fun seeing her smile, cause i know she's happy.