Lost It

*Here's the cover for book two (without the title and my name). The name is going in that ribbon.

Alright, chapter time!

Dash POV

My mind froze as if something was trying to take over. I could taste blood, delicious metallic blood.

The urge to take the color from his warm body, it was...a great feeling.

Before i knew it, a madness took over. Insanity, im not Rainbow Dash anymore.

Scootaloo POV

Firefly was very sneaky, its like she did this in her entire life.

"Cmon Scootaloo, you slow poke"

"I can only go so fast," i said trying to sneak as fast she can.

Right as i caught up, she immediately pulled me by her side.

"Hey what was-," she covered my mouth.

She put a finger to her lip telling me to be silent. I heard mumbling as if people were talking out of earshot.

"What do we do with her after we get rid of her," i heard a familiar voice. Applebloom?

"Probably whatever we freakin' what, i mean who's gonna stop us," said another. Sweetie Belle?

"I think we should take care of that little one"

"You mean that chicken," said Applebloom. She made a clucking noise.

My face grew hot from them making fun of me. Firefly held me back and tried calming myself down.

As the voices got lower and lower, they finally went silent.

"Did you hear that, they're after my baby girl," Firefly whispered.

"Aw, Firefly i didn't know you thought as me as your daughter"

"No not you, Rainbow Dash"

My face went mad.

"What about me, do you even care im next, i mean im very worried about them after Dash too, but does anyone care that im gonna be dead after her"

"You're not my daughter, but since my Dash have a fond of you, i guess i care a little"

I pouted like a little girl, well basically cause i am one.

"Speaking of which, i wonder how shes doing now"

Soarin POV

"HEY QUIT IT," i yelled as Dash kept attempting to punch me.

Eventually she stopped, then she grabbed the branch out of the wolf's chest and tried to stab me, but i caught her wrist.

She tried to pull away, but she wasnt strong enough.

"Whats your deal," i asked.

She said nothing as she looked angrily at me. She breathed heavily from all of the attacks. The blood off the edge of the stick seemed to have caught her attention.

"Blood," she whispered.

"Blood? You want me dead!"

"The rainbows, they're my friend, but they need sacrifice"

"Dashie, what are you talking about, are you losing your mind"

A huge smile cracked across her face.

"Youre the sacrifice"

I gasped. She wasnt talking nonsense, she lost it. She lost herself. I lost her.

Her other hand balled up in a fist and she flung it at me. I dodged it and turned her around. I pushed her against the tree.

"This isnt you Dashie, fight it!"

Trying to fight back, she tried kicking me, headbutting, even biting. All worthless attempts. She gave up and lowered her head. Her hands unclenched.

"I hate you," i heard her whisper.

My eyes widened when i heard that. This isnt really Dashie, i reminded myself.

"Well i dont, i care for you. You know why, because i love you"

My words hit her. Hard. Her eyes widened and she looked just like Dashie again. But it still was the same evil taking over.

"I- i...," she had no words.

Tears were streaming down her face, and i released her. Our bodies extremely close, but she never looked up.

I took her chin and lifted up her face. Our faces were really close, lips nearly touched.

She jerked away and looked at me angrily, she wiped the tears off her face, her smile returned and she ran inside the castle.

"DASHIE COME BACK!"

No, im not going to lose the love of my life.

I need my Dashie back.

*Ok this chapter was...something. I hope u guys like it, if u dont thats ok, im trying. If u guys want ill give u a sneak peek on the second book, ill either put it my next chapter or ill tell u in the comment section. Anyways, love u guys and thx for all the views and votes. Stay awesome!