Zecora

Celestia POV

I hope they'll get all the elements in time, i cant imagine a world where darkness takes over light. Where the sun never rise and no friends are made. This might be are only chance to save Earth.

Dash POV

Me, Soarin, and Pinkie was searching franquetly for Applejack. Honesty is the next element we need.

"Where is she," i said in an angry tone.

"We can check Sweet Apple Acres, that's where she lives," Pinkie said.

I facepalmed myself not even thinking about that. "Im an idiot"

Thats when a white skinned woman, with black tattoos, or markings i dont know, was walking towards us.

"Uh hey dude who are you," i asked to her as she stopped in front of us.

"I am Zecora, I've heard that Nightmare Moon has returned"

"Yea, how did you know"

"I know all things, like what you are seeking are the Elements of Harmony"

"How did you...," i paused. "If you know everything, then why was i born with this evil inside of me"

"You were hexed with an evil spell when you were just a newborn, by Nightmare Moon"

"Can you like cure me"

"Im afraid i can not, but you'll have to figure it out"

I looked down at my feet, im not good at figuring out things.

"Although, the answer is quite near, for it is something you can not live without and always feared"

"That riddle, that's the cure"

"Hmmmmm, i will not tell"

Then i heard that voice, that voice i hated that caused me like this.

"Trixie cant find gay wad anywhere," she said talking to someone else.

"That Rainbow cant be far," i heard Applejack.

"HEY TRIXIE AJ, OVER HERE," Pinkie yelled. She yelled so loud that i had to cover my ears.

"Well ill be, where have ya been"

"Me and Soarin just got lost for a bit, but we're ok"

When Trixie looked over at me she looked frightened. I take it she remembered what happened between us.

I gave her an angry glance. If she wasn't always a bully to me, i wouldn't be in this mess.

Just looking at her makes my blood boil.

"Uh RD who's your friend," Applejack asked.

My face went back to normal and i realised she's talking about Zecora.

"Uh this is Zecora"

"Zecora eh, you look like an intelligant type"

"Yes, i know anything you ask"

"Whats Big Mac's underwear color"

"Uh not those kind of questions"

"I got a totally sappy question, but will me and Soarin live happily ever after," i said kind of stammering on each word.

"Now that is for you to decide"

"Oh ok that's cool then, can totally make that decision"

"Wait a minute where is Soarin," Pinkie asked.

We were talking for so long, we didn't realise that Soarin went missing.

I started to breath heavily, and started to get worried.

"Dont worry Dash, he probably didn't go to far," Applejack assured me.

"Im not worrying, who said anything about worrying," i said still breathing heavy breaths.

"Jus' calm down"

"What," Soarin said coming out behind a tree.

I hugged him tight. "Woah Dashie, you feeling ok"

I pulled away immediately. "Yea, just practicing tackles"

"I had to pee and there's no bathrooms around"

"Nice ta know," Applejack said.

"T-Trixie has to go, i remembered i had that thing to do, yes that thing, see ya," she took out some kind of dust and threw it to the ground. Smoke was everywhere, and when it cleared Pinkie yelled, "SHES GONE"

Then she looked over," oh wait there she is," she said as Trixie dashed off from behind a bush.

Wizards these days, am i right?